Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parkour Biking

EthanThorn

That's ****ing awesome...my buddy used to be the pres of the parkour club at VT...it was sweet to watch, but I've never seen anything like this.

Well except that show (on Spike TV maybe?) with all the people jumping from block to block and stuff on bikes...don't remember what it's called....

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/jackal/

i think they are called freeride bikes, like the one above except he didn't have suspension at all.

The odd thing is, he is completely street/freestyling, would blow away any of the current freestylers and probably isn't allowed to compete on something like the Dew tour or X Games. Very impressive, he reminds me of the guys that run around jumping off walls and flipping over stuff, except he is on a bike.

That's ****ing awesome...my buddy used to be the pres of the parkour club at VT...it was sweet to watch, but I've never seen anything like this.

Well except that show (on Spike TV maybe?) with all the people jumping from block to block and stuff on bikes...don't remember what it's called....

So it's called Parkour, the guys that climb rocks, balance etc.?

This dude is ridiculous.

The odd thing is, he is completely street/freestyling, would blow away any of the current freestylers and probably isn't allowed to compete on something like the Dew tour or X Games. Very impressive, he reminds me of the guys that run around jumping off walls and flipping over stuff, except he is on a bike.

That's what parkour is.

This stuff has been going on for a while. Look up urban freeride, there are crazy guys out there. I like to mountain bike but these guys are nuts.

Archived