Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not So Urgent--Sportscenter

hitmandm

Mark Sanchez--bio

Michael interview: Interest from Redskins--Said the interest in Sanchez is real. Danny fell in love with Sanchez in Dana Point.

Jason Campbell- showed his stats. If youre Jason Campbell: He says the right things and thinks it is a mistake to throw Campbell away.

There is someone in the organization that doesnt thiink Campbell is the answer

PAC-10: Sanchez's stats can be skewed because the defenses are weak.

Seattle likes Sanchez over Stafford--McShay. Denver won't take him.

The belief is that the reason we're "flirting" with Sanchez is because he has the assertive personality and leadership skills that Mel Kiper believes Jason lacks. He then proceeded to say that Jason has shown flashes of being a very good QB in the NFL and if he had Mark Sanchez's personality, there'd be no question that we'd be sticking with him.

Yeah, not exactly urgent.

"8:20 PM: Sanchez/Redskins next on SC" would've worked quite well.

Its urgent because it was coming up you tools. Whats wrong with you people?

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited.

Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

Holy crap people the last time we drafted an Offensive player in the first round was when we picked Jason Campbell. What is so hard to understand that our Defense is not the weakest link on the team? We need Offensive Linemen, WR's, and a QB. Drafting a Corner or a LB or even a DE won't score us anymore points. We need to go offense in the draft and find a play maker or improve the line and pray the three second rounders turn out to not be busts. We just added the best Defensive player in the league, give it a freaking rest talking about improving the defense!

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited.

Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

I agree TK. It was coming up quick and I wanted to get the info out to ESers as quick as possible--and I didn't choose the wording a thoughtfully as I should. I understand the difficulty with trying to keep everyone following the rules.

But I still think these people on these boards go overboard with this kind of stuff.

I agree TK. It was coming up quick and I wanted to get the info out to ESers as quick as possible--and I didn't choose the wording a thoughtfully as I should. I understand the difficulty with trying to keep everyone following the rules.

But I still think these people on these boards go overboard with this kind of stuff.

Eh. I think that I, and others, neglected to thank you for your intent and for letting us know. We just jump on everything here, you know that. Everything's tense, the Sanchez situation is making everyone go crazy, and it's nothing personal. :)

Archived