Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not So Urgent--Sportscenter

hitmandm

Holy crap people the last time we drafted an Offensive player in the first round was when we picked Jason Campbell. What is so hard to understand that our Defense is not the weakest link on the team? We need Offensive Linemen, WR's, and a QB. Drafting a Corner or a LB or even a DE won't score us anymore points. We need to go offense in the draft and find a play maker or improve the line and pray the three second rounders turn out to not be busts. We just added the best Defensive player in the league, give it a freaking rest talking about improving the defense!

Bingo!!!! The Skins averaged 16 points a game last season. I keep making that point but nobody listens. The defense will be fine. If they add a DE or LB, so be it. But the truth is, the defense has carried this team for a long time. The defense? Twice since 2000 the defense hasn't finished in the top 10. Thats pretty good. But 16 points a game? And when the Skins went 2-6 last season, they averaged 12 points!!! And some fans on this board are against getting Sanchez?

Tired of hearing about the OL. The OL had their problems. But Campbell lacks confidence. He doesn't have it. Remember when Todd Collins took over after Campbell was injured? The offense clicked. The team rallied around Collins. The FO knows that Campbell isn't the guy.

If our O-Line can not keep the D-Line off our quarterback, it really does not matter who the QB is. The QB will be rushed all day long again!!

But...but....but......Pittsburgh's offensive line is bad, too, and Big Ben gets it done. Collins got it done behind this line when Campbell got hurt. All we need is a QB!

Typical Sanchez slurper speak.

I have been a JC supporter all the way, but I have drank the kool aid and I want Sanchez. We need some mobility at the QB position.

Heath Shuler was supposed to have mobility....look how that turned out.

Norv Turner was the teacher of Aikman and was supposed to teach the young Shuler the ropes....look how that turned out.

High draft picks spent on QBs don't work too well for this franchise. we do better with castoffs and scrappy low round picks.

Heath Shuler was supposed to have mobility....look how that turned out.

Norv Turner was the teacher of Aikman and was supposed to teach the young Shuler the ropes....look how that turned out.

High draft picks spent on QBs don't work too well for this franchise. we do better with castoffs and scrappy low round picks.

I would say high QB draft picks don't work out for a lot of teams. Not just us.

Archived