Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: On the Clock - CP discussing the JC situation.

RenegadeTK

Clinton Portis tells it like it is. Protect the QB, get a WR (Can you name any of our WR's other than Santana Moss?) wow.

Antwaan Randle El, James Thrash, Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly. Not that any of them are any good (yet), but that's a bad question to ask here. I know what you are trying to say though.

EDIT: haha. I guess I didn't know what you were trying to say, given that Portis apparently said that.

So if drafting Sanchez means competition for Campbell, reading between the lines what does that say about Colt?

Hmmm..

For starters, Colt is 3rd string, he doesn't have the ability to say anything. Campbell probably isn't going to stick around to be the backup or new 3rd stringer.

Secondly, am I the only one that sighs when someone says JC's tds have gone up each year? That's simply because he plays more games. His actual td/game stat has gone down every year.

Hello Sanchez. Goodbye Colt!

Too bad Danny never falls in love with linemen.

Actually i think if they do get Sanchez it will be Todd Collins who will be gone. Collins has a pretty high salary for a 38 year old backup. You have Campbell and then if Campbell goes down you have Brennan and Sanchez.

Or if they find a trade partner for Campbell then Collins starts and you have Brennan and Sanchez behind him.

good start...... "I think It's just for competition. One day they will draft a running back and then I'll have to compete for my job"

CP just earned back some of the respect he lost speaking out this past season. That was a classy thing to say, and for him to say that he knew eventually they'd draft a RB and he'd have to compete. Man Class Act!

"You guys couldn't name our starting receivers for the past 5 years except Santana"

Yeah we skins fans could do it, but we've had no body basically :/

So CP has a point. CP looked a little annoyed to be asked these questions I think.

Drafting Sanchez to compete though, I don't think you do that just to have competition, and what does that say about Colt. Man.... hrms.

Archived