Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

It's doesn't make my hair more oily. I have used other crap in the past that did.

I am watching The Breakup right now. Haha. "I want you to want to do the dishes" Is it wrong that I totally take Jennifer Aniston's side in this argument?!?!?

no, it's totally understandable

I have a tivo'd Jon and Kate episode from last night and Tori and Dean is tivo-ing right now, so I think I'm good

While we wait for Mondizzle, I have a girl thought to make.

I just watched "He's Just Not That Into You" yesterday for the second time.... and I'm really not a fan of the movie. The character of Gigi is SO painful to watch, because really, who acts like that in real life? I was so embarrassed for her. Who acts like most of those people in real life?

I just watched "He's Just Not That Into You" yesterday for the second time.... and I'm really not a fan of the movie. The character of Gigi is SO painful to watch, because really, who acts like that in real life? I was so embarrassed for her. Who acts like most of those people in real life?

I loved that movie!!! And while I'm not any one of those characters, I have done things that all of them did in the movie, OR I have had friends doing those things. The whole movie my friends and I would just look at each other and :doh:

While we wait for Mondizzle, I have a girl thought to make.

I actually know people who act like that. And while some may not be so outward about it- they really are desperate and lonely. I think the real issue- people (men and women) just don't know how to be alone. So many get in relationships b/c they are lonely. I for one, loved the alone time.

oh, and on other good news. My sisters impromptu wedding was fun- and I didn't have to wear a dress.:silly:

• 2 weeks later...

That picture of Jon and his woman makes me sick .... Why would he be so stupid as to go public with her before they're fully divorced ... and apparently he took her to on a trip where he was to talk about designing kids clothes .... Apparently the picture above is from that trip ....

Grrr .... What a dummy.

Wait - US Weekly said that he's not designing a kids line of clothes.

I wonder how it will all play out when they go to court. And I guess that this basically squashes any hope of a reconciliation. I kind of believed that this could be some really screwed up publicity stunt and that they would get back together and milk this for what it was worth. Guess I was wrong.

Was just thinking the same exact thing!

And why, seriously WHY would you want to be THAT girl???? :mad:

:( :( :( Indeed. And she's not even that hot.

Seriously, what girl wants a dude with 8 kids? He's not even attractive! It has to be money/fame. That's the ONLY reason.

re: channing's "wife:(" Actually, she is really pretty....she was his costar in Step Up. In that pic, though, she looks busted.

I wonder how it will all play out when they go to court. And I guess that this basically squashes any hope of a reconciliation. I kind of believed that this could be some really screwed up publicity stunt and that they would get back together and milk this for what it was worth. Guess I was wrong.

It's idiotic. At first, I didn't really have a side I was on, but now I'm totally against JON!!!

I think it's Ed Hardy....that's all he wears. Ed Hardy is incredibly douchey.
Thanks, I don't know much about guys fashion or any of the trendy crap anyway, so I was just wondering. I concur with every here that says he looks like a tool. He looks ridiculous, like he woke up one day a decided to have a prolonged midlife crisis. :doh1:

Did you ladies see the paparazzi find Kate at the grocery store? I felt bad for her- to hear this **** from them. She didn't say a word- respect her for that. Just loaded up the groceries and left.

Thanks, I don't know much about guys fashion or any of the trendy crap anyway, so I was just wondering. I concur with every here that says he looks like a tool. He looks ridiculous, like he woke up one day a decided to have a prolonged midlife crisis. :doh1:

That's what I've been thinking!!!! Midlife crisis, even though he isn't technically "midlife" yet.

Here are some more pics of him being a tool:

jh-slide-13.jpg

gosselin-cigarette.jpg

gosselin-1.jpg

jh-slide-1.jpg

And also.......... you're welcome, ladies :)

00002f.jpg

00004f__oPt.jpg

Archived