Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

Oh my God....I HATE Brody's girlfriend!!!!!

Me too, but probably for different reasons. I hate that she's such a chicken **** around Audrina and won't actually fight with her. What is Brody's deal with weird-looking girls?

Also, did Stephanie say "I bet she like... goes to sleep with her make-up on"? What does that even mean? :silly:

Me too, but probably for different reasons. I hate that she's such a chicken **** around Audrina and won't actually fight with her. What is Brody's deal with weird-looking girls?

Also, did Stephanie say "I bet she like... goes to sleep with her make-up on"? What does that even mean? :silly:

I hate her for being so immature. And for wanting to stay with Brody after he CHEATED ON HER!!! And yes, she is weird looking. I think when she says "go to sleep with her makeup on" means that she probably ALWAYS wears make-up....and it makes her look so weird!!

Did you all read the update on Jon and Kate? I got an US Weekly update in my email this morning. Apparently John has been cheating on Kate for 3 months with that 23-year old third grade teacher. And apparently it was confirmed.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dads-three-month-affair-confirmed-200955?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily

Did you all read the update on Jon and Kate? I got an US Weekly update in my email this morning. Apparently John has been cheating on Kate for 3 months with that 23-year old third grade teacher. And apparently it was confirmed.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dads-three-month-affair-confirmed-200955?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily

I read yesterday where the 23yr old said that it was all false rumors, and that they are only friends. Both have said the US mag report is a lie.

who knows.

per the article I read today..

Deanna Hummel herself tells PEOPLE, "My brother is making this all up. He has no credibility ... I can't even stomach the lies he's saying about me."

"My brother is very shady," adds Hummel. "He has no job. He has a criminal background. He was charged for drug distribution. He's on probation right now."

As for his motivation, Hummel suggests her brother is angry that she is in the process of buying the home they share. "He wanted to get back at me," she says. "He knows he's getting kicked out of the house."

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/jon-kate-gosselin-affair-rumors/467374

I hate her for being so immature.

Hahaha! Robin, they are ALL immature!!

I've seen several episodes because my 2 roommates are addicted to it and TiVo this crap, and not ONE person on there is normal. I would be embarrassed if those were people I knew or was related to. They are all such losers, galavanting around with their parents' money like they are so cool...meanwhile, they haven't done one thing in life that is constructive or useful to our society. Bunch of bloodsucking losers.

Okay, that's my "The Hills" rant for the day. My roommates will be so glad I got that off my chest in this thread and won't be bothering them with that rant while they watch the TiVo'd episodes this week. :D

I read yesterday where the 23yr old said that it was all false rumors, and that they are only friends. Both have said the US mag report is a lie.

who knows.

per the article I read today..

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/jon-kate-gosselin-affair-rumors/467374

another update! Hummel's brother fights back!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-06-jon-gosselin-drama-continues-brother-hummel-strikes-back

here's my question, who the hell was watching the kids when Jon was supposedly sleeping at this chicks house? Or when he was out all night and Kate was in Cali??

Normally I'm really quick to judge the guy in a situation like this, but maybe I'm a bit biased since I love the show, but so hard to believe if this is true.

true true. I have known some guys that cheated on their wives, and I was honestly shocked. There are men (and women) who cheat, and you would never know. But then again, we have many a preacher in the world who get caught too....

i love the show as well, but there are pics and videos of him leaving her house at 730 in the morning. Plus, I don't believe rumors start out of nowhere.

Agreed. I didn't want to believe this either, I like the show and I would hate to see a family hurt because of this, but the more US Magazine reveals, the more suspect his actions have become.

The guy is married, and hanging out with a 23 year-old at bars...when the wife is out of town.

The guy has been photographed leaving the 23 year-old chick's house early in the AM.

I don't know, but these are things that I would not be acceptable in my marriage. I don't care if my husband goes out and has friends who are female, but these situations John keeps getting caught in are major red flags.

I also find it interesting Kate hasn't come out and said a whole lot about this. She said that it has caused "tension" but not much more than that. That's pretty telling IMO.

damn...he's doomed. Do you think she'll leave him or do the Hilary Clinton?

Who knows. I can't even imagine the hurt and embarrassment. And the fact that they have EIGHT children together. If this really is true, he's a total POS.

I don't think they are going to handle this or display this on their show's upcomming season though. Looks like Kate wants to handle it privately, which is a good idea IMO. I would kill him if I were her though, good grief.

Note to self: never do a reality show with spouse...always leads to some type of major cluster**** of a problem

I've been up and moving this morning. I went to the grocery store and got the things to make for dinner tomorrow. I'm having my mom, dad, brother and grandfather over for dinner tomorrow. I'm currently making home made spaghetti sauce right now and I'll make my ooey gooey butter cake for tomorrow too.

Oh ... and I love the Amish. I stopped at an Amish store on my way home from the grocery store. I got 6 cucumber plants, 4 bell pepper plants and 12 cookies for $5.15. Ridiculously cheap!!! I'm tempted to go back and just start buying more stuff simply because it's so inexpensive.

I think I'm addicted to Capri's now. I love to be able to wear them and feel like I'm in shorts, plus all the guys at work get pissed cause they can't..ha.

oh, the joy of being a woman sometimes. I really don't mind when someone opens the door for me.

Archived