Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Girl Thread- Keep out boyzzz!

MissU28

I picked up that mag because I love that stinking show ...

Basically said that Jon is going out more often, that he's going to the same bar over and over again, that he's never wearing his wedding band.

Apparently US contacted his old job and his former boss openly said that Kate is a Queen B and that he could understand why Jon would leave the house, that Kate screams at Jon over everything and anything. Also mentioned that Jon did not get laid off from his first job because the company did not want to pay insurance on the kids ... the reason for termination is because he was working on a personal project on company time.

As for the picuture on the cover of US. The white sporty Nissan is Jon's. He apparently snuck out one door and the girl (who they claim is a friend) went out the front door. She had his jacket on and Jon was hammered. The mag claims that Jon was yelling, "Babe. Give me my jacket." Said that Jon could hardly walk ... then someone started taking pictures and Jon started screaming to get into the car.

The article also had a little mini box on another one of Jon's outings. Said that he went out to a college bar or party and started playing beer pong with some people. Told the folks at the party that he was getting a divorce and was not wearing his wedding ring and apparently also tried to kiss one of the women at the party.

Just read it last night!

It also said that it's rumored that they are already separated and Jon is living in a room above the garage!

I forgot about that!!!

I dunno. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Did you watch the season 4 finale? Jon is very hesitant about doing a season 5 ...

I forgot about that!!!

I dunno. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Did you watch the season 4 finale? Jon is very hesitant about doing a season 5 ...

Yes, I watched....he wants to be Jon, not Jon and Kate Plus 8. It's understandable. New season starts May 25. I'm interested to see if they cover the whole scandal on the show.

Yes, I watched....he wants to be Jon, not Jon and Kate Plus 8. It's understandable. New season starts May 25. I'm interested to see if they cover the whole scandal on the show.

I was wondering if they'd cover it or not ....

Kate may be demanding and say that they don't cover it. I could totally see that happening. But then at the same time I see Kate possibly wanting to show the aftermath of the rumors to prove that her marriage is solid.

I picked up that mag because I love that stinking show ...

Basically said that Jon is going out more often, that he's going to the same bar over and over again, that he's never wearing his wedding band.

Apparently US contacted his old job and his former boss openly said that Kate is a Queen B and that he could understand why Jon would leave the house, that Kate screams at Jon over everything and anything. Also mentioned that Jon did not get laid off from his first job because the company did not want to pay insurance on the kids ... the reason for termination is because he was working on a personal project on company time.

As for the picuture on the cover of US. The white sporty Nissan is Jon's. He apparently snuck out one door and the girl (who they claim is a friend) went out the front door. She had his jacket on and Jon was hammered. The mag claims that Jon was yelling, "Babe. Give me my jacket." Said that Jon could hardly walk ... then someone started taking pictures and Jon started screaming to get into the car.

The article also had a little mini box on another one of Jon's outings. Said that he went out to a college bar or party and started playing beer pong with some people. Told the folks at the party that he was getting a divorce and was not wearing his wedding ring and apparently also tried to kiss one of the women at the party.

Damn, if that's all true, how sad. I'd hate to see their marriage breakup, especially with all those children involved. :(

That seems to be the way all these marriages go however...get a reality TV show, eventually you'll breakup.

Hopefully they'll be able to get through it. We'll see.

My roommates and I watch the show occasionally. My roommates don't like Kate, but I can kind of see her side of things too. If I had all those children, I'd probably be pretty militant in the way I ran the house to try to keep some semblance of order.

But then at the same time I see Kate possibly wanting to show the aftermath of the rumors to prove that her marriage is solid.

Yeah, I can see both your scenarios. It'll either be all or nothing.

I just got back from Ulta and Target and just took a shower.

I bought the Dumb Blonde shampoo and reconstructor. I haven't dried my hair yet so I don't know if I like it yet. It kinda smells like bananas.

I spent over 100 bucks on beauty products today!!! I also bought blotting papers (finally) and my bareminerals foundation and some eye shadow.

I also tried on Calvin Klein's Euphoria- Blossom. Does anyone remember the Malibu barbie that came out in around 1987? It came with this scented oil. Euphoria Blossom smells JUST LIKE IT....brings back so many memories. So I want it!!!

I just wrote the vows that I'm going to say at my wedding in my head. I'm not a girl, but I thought you'd appreciate that,

That is very cool Natty. :) You can be forgiven for posting this one time :silly:

Did you know Ryan Reynolds is really rich too? Like so rich that he pressured Scarlett Johannsson to signed a prenup, not the other way around which is what I would have thought.

Would never have guessed. I'd sign a prenup for him any day!!!!!!!

Would never have guessed. I'd sign a prenup for him any day!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah, I didn't know that either. I guess he had a lot of money invested in technology, etc. and made millions in the market.

Interestingly, Scarlett refused to sign the prenup and Ryan's camp eventually caved in and he married her without the prenup.

There you are, Girl Thread! I couldn't find the KoL thread, so I'm posting here... get over it, it's a question for Ren.

Ren... :)

So, you like the KoL singer's voice... I'm wondering what you think of the One Republic singer's voice. Here's a song (my favorite version of their most popular song):

Also, I love KoL's Use Somebody, but I'm totally falling in love with Revelry

:yes:

There you are, Girl Thread! I couldn't find the KoL thread, so I'm posting here... get over it, it's a question for Ren.

Ren... :)

So, you like the KoL singer's voice... I'm wondering what you think of the One Republic singer's voice. Here's a song (my favorite version of their most popular song):

Also, I love KoL's Use Somebody, but I'm totally falling in love with Revelry

:yes:

Yessss, I like One Republic dude's voice. I don't know how to describe them, but it's like their voices sound like they're about to crack but they're not going to?? Not like in a pree-teen boy kind of way though!! Does that make any sense??

Maybe if I had any kind of academic knowledge about music I would know how to describe it. But I think I think I find KoL's sexier bc his is a little deeper and raspier. Both are hot though. :)

Yessss, I like One Republic dude's voice. I don't know how to describe them, but it's like their voices sound like they're about to crack but they're not going to?? Not like in a pree-teen boy kind of way though!! Does that make any sense??

Maybe if I had any kind of academic knowledge about music I would know how to describe it. But I think I think I find KoL's sexier bc his is a little deeper and raspier. Both are hot though. :)

Yeah, I don't know what to call it either, but I know exactly what you're talking about... it's like a borderline girly-voice quality that sounds amazing for some reason :)

Archived