Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brian Orakpo Draft Chat made it 100% Official for me

kiingspadee

http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/04/munching-the-mock-datbase-stafford-smith-curry-and-orakpo-are-consensus-picks.html

The NFL Mock Draft Database has been updated, over 60 mocks updated in the last 2 days, 29 just today. We also updated the Mock Database's consensus picks and munched together ALL MOCKS UPDATED IN APRIL, that is, in case you are wondering, 148 Mocks!

Here's the stats:

Total Mocks in Database: 314

Updated Today: 29

Updated in April: 148

I just heard on ESPN, while I was at the store, one of the announcers (Hoge I do believe) stated that Aaron Maybin was the best D-Lineman in the draft. He said he had originally had Orakpo as the best but Maybin has leaped to the front of the line. I missed what his reasoning was. Anyone else catch it?

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, he said the same thing on the chat, that he said to Deion, after the draft pick, about the 1st thing he'd do with the money....he must really be suffering from Insomnia :hysterical:

Kevin, Connecticut 07:28 PM ET

Hey Brian, what's the first thing you're doing when you get that paycheck (hopefully from the Packers)? Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas

First thing I'll do is buy me a huge, huge bed. I've been sleeping on so many small beds during my college career, it's ridiculous. I have to get something big I can just pass out on.

Got some news for you, 90% (or better) of this bored feel Orakpo is the guy for this team, and they figured that out a month and a half ago (or longer). Therez no way in hell this dude drops to us......

Anyone got any hotsause so I can put on this crow......I cant remember the last time I was this happy to be wrong.

Boy am I glad you were wrong!!!

The only way we could have done better was with either of the 3 top OT's or Aaron Curry. Period. I'm ecstatic, Orakpo will be a great Redskin, and is DEFINETLY making me excited for this season! Are you serious? Haynesworth, Carter, Griffin, and now ORAKPO!? Game over, move over Giants DL. WE HAVE THE BEST LINE IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Archived