Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brian Orakpo Draft Chat made it 100% Official for me

kiingspadee

You guys need to put these wishes on a post-it note and stick it on the fridge instead of waisting your time putting this wish on this board. It ain't happening unless they trade up to get him. There are too many teams above the Skins that need him. He'll be gone by the time the Browns pick according to all the big draft forcasters. If I'm wrong, great! but I doubt he'll come anywhere close to #13. Did somewhere already say that? :D

I'M AN IDIOT! DON'T LISTEN TO ME! :D

tyson Jackson will be at 13. Reminds me of a younger phillip Daniels. He's not going to get the pass rush everyone wants but he can really stop the run. I think Orakpo is raw and needs a couple of years in the NFL before he starts to play well.

tyson Jackson will be at 13. Reminds me of a younger phillip Daniels. He's not going to get the pass rush everyone wants but he can really stop the run. I think Orakpo is raw and needs a couple of years in the NFL before he starts to play well.

even w/o Daniels we were top 10 against the run last season

we were damn near the bottom of the league in sacks

i'm tired of hearin "we need another phillip daniels" type. we need someone who can put the quarterback on his ass

Soup's up: tight sig.

OP: I would also hope that Orakpo would fall to us, something is telling me that we will more than likely NOT get him. I am fairly confidence they will do fine though with the first round pick they have. Since the inception of Gibbs 2.0 they have faired well in the first round. Woops, don't tell the Campbell haters on here I just said that.

That was me that posted the question at 7:36 Gloucester, Va. I made it a point to post a question for "Rak" since he is one of my fav. players in this years draft. I was surprised that hey actually posted it. Im sure there were hundred's of questions asked. That was pretty cool. Sack-po sounds like a real down to earth family man...I like his style

Who would be okay with this trade;

Jason Campbell and Fred Davis + #13 for Derek Anderson (or) Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards + #5

Not even Al Davis would be crazy enough to agree to this trade if he were running the Browns. :doh:

The Browns are asking for at least one first rounder for Edwards alone. There's no chance in hell they'd give up Edwards, the #5, and Quinn for Campbell, a 2nd string TE that hasn't done anything, and #13 pick.

Archived