Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas' blog

corrupt3d

Oh snap! I want the signed Authentic jersey he's selling that seems to be cheaper than if you bought an authentic with his name and number from NFL.com.

those definitely are not authentics at that price. More likely a premier.

One thing is certain. Devin Thomas needs a new calendar. His blog entry is labeled Monday, April 9, 2009. April 9 was yesterday... Thursday. :wtf:

Devin Thomas has all the physical tools. But what separates good and great NFL players from average and not-for-long NFL players is their willingness to work to improve. Some are late learning that lesson, and some never do learn that lesson. I hope Devin Thomas does.

One thing is certain. Devin Thomas needs a new calendar. His blog entry is labeled Monday, April 9, 2009. April 9 was yesterday... Thursday. :wtf:

Devin Thomas has all the physical tools. But what separates good and great NFL players from average and not-for-long NFL players is their willingness to work to improve. Some are late learning that lesson, and some never do learn that lesson. I hope Devin Thomas does.

He's here to play football, man! Not to read Calendars!

Actually, reference to his blog was posted on the Redskins blog today.

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/04/10/friday-april-10-building-chemistry-through-videogames/

Course, the whole building chemistry with Campbell by setting him up with a video game system is rather disturbing in that that was Brandon Lloyd's thing. Hopefully, he turns out better than that.

If I knew fans would interpret - or should I say misinterpret - everything I wrote, there's no way i'd write a blog if I were a football player.

Also, criticising him for playing video games because Brandon Lloyd liked video games is a pretty spurious criticism wouldn't you say? It's the inverse equivalent of saying he's the next Larry Fitzgerald just because he wears No.11 (a comparison i've also heard somewhere on here).

I couldn't care less whether he panders us with clichés all off-season - something he's getting good at. Bottom line is if he's playing video games - surely playing them with Jason Campbell is better than nothing. And surely him feeding us to death with how he's got a chip on his shoulder is better than the nonchalence you get from other pros who go on to waste their careers.

Truth is - i'm very impressed. And to be honest I can't think of anything more he can be doing to improve. Can't wait till September.

I always think this is interesting when the player reaches out a hand to the fans and the fans find some reason to pull the hand and arm off an beat them with it .

I think one thing that is interesting is Thomas has always worked to his goals . He is not some knucklehead who sits back and lives on his physical talents . I admire that . He could have taken an easier route and he didn't .

I always think this is interesting when the player reaches out a hand to the fans and the fans find some reason to pull the hand and arm off an beat them with it .

I think one thing that is interesting is Thomas has always worked to his goals . He is not some knucklehead who sits back and lives on his physical talents . I admire that . He could have taken an easier route and he didn't .

I don't disagree with you, but what exactly is the easier route?

If I knew fans would interpret - or should I say misinterpret - everything I wrote, there's no way i'd write a blog if I were a football player.

Also, criticising him for playing video games because Brandon Lloyd liked video games is a pretty spurious criticism wouldn't you say? It's the inverse equivalent of saying he's the next Larry Fitzgerald just because he wears No.11 (a comparison i've also heard somewhere on here).

I couldn't care less whether he panders us with clichés all off-season - something he's getting good at. Bottom line is if he's playing video games - surely playing them with Jason Campbell is better than nothing. And surely him feeding us to death with how he's got a chip on his shoulder is better than the nonchalence you get from other pros who go on to waste their careers.

Truth is - i'm very impressed. And to be honest I can't think of anything more he can be doing to improve. Can't wait till September.

I'm not critisizing him so much as the comments open up old wounds of a guy who seemed to care more about being a good Halo player rather than a top-notch receiver.

I'm not at all saying that Thomas will become Lloyd, tho that is always a possibility.

I won a Devin Thomas autographed NFL football at fan app. day last year.:cool:

If he pans out, who do you think he will be comparable too? A Braylon Edwards with hands would be nice.

LoL, You were camped out right in front of us. Once you retrieved it I asked to take a look. Nice Item ;)

~Cheers

~Irish

Archived