Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals - Playoff Hockey - Next Season Guys! Congrats!

Springfield

Does anybody know what the town of Pittsburgh did to get such blessing from the sports gods?

It is a makeup for the ****hole city they live in..

of all the place I have been, it is by far the dingiest place...

Obviously Pittsburgh has outplayed us today- there's no excuse for the way we've played- but 0 powerplays? You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

Yeah. Zero penalties on Pittsburgh is BS. Not saying it would have made a difference, but no penalties the whole game? Please.

Man DC sports is unfortunate but at least we're not NYC sports. Those ****ers got it bad. Choking dogs all year in the playoffs, teams that blow 3-0 leads to Boston, 3-1 leads to the Caps, the Mets blew 2 straight chances to win the NL East, the Jets collapsed after a brilliant start LMAO...if I were from NYC I'd be embarrassed, other than the Giants that city is full of choking trash

DC sports is pretty bad but at least we've had better years over the last couple of years than NYC. NYC and their overpaid trash teams can **** off

Giants????

Yankees 26 rings?

I just want to see Crosby injured before this game is over. I don't want to see some sissy high sticking injury, I want to see a career ender.

Crosby you little *****. It sure is nice how the refs came to check you over when you got "high sticked". Crosby is the biggest piece if **** to play hockey. Little whining fag.

I blame the refs. Their crush on Crosby let them win this series.

Yay! We just scored! I don't really care though. I just want to see Crosby get hurt badly. Let him cry to a ref when he can't walk.

its really not that serious

Yeah it sucks so bad that we have a 21 year old goalie who single handedly stole us a series, and has made over 30 saves in every game in this series...oh yeah, and he had only 6 stars before these playoffs.

Man, we are so screwed at goalie.

Get your head on right, man.

What I meant is that I didn't think he was ready yet to step up big. It would be unreasonable to think so. His lack of experience was going to hurt us eventually. And it did, big time. Obviously he wasn't the only factor, but he certainly contributed to our demise.

Giants????

Yankees 26 rings?

Yankees haven't been relevant since 2001, remember this is the same crew that was up 3-0 in a series against the Sox and lost 4 straight LMAO

And the Mets have been chokers for a damn long time now other than 1986

Devils choked away a goal deficit and lost by one in the last 2 minutes so we could play Pitt. Rangers blew a 3-1 series lead. I would be embarrassed to be from NY :hysterical:

The only good team in NY is the Giants and props to them but other than them the city is filled with trash and joke owners such as the Dolans LOL

It's obvious you don't understand hockey.

And your post above is enough of a quote. We don't need anymore.

No I guess I don't. I guess you are the end all be all of the Capitals naysayers.

0 Penalties, to 4. I understand that quite clearly. I guess that the Pens are just that much better than us that they don't commit any penalties in game 7. The Pens are so damn good that they don't ever do anything wrong.

And yes... I am a little bit bitter. I think Crosby is a crybaby and I'm upset that they refs are so concerned about his well being. That makes me angry.

Well even if they lost tonight I was hoping to come out of it with "Damn, at least the Caps found their goalie of the future." Not so fast my friend...ugh

I can't pin this on Varly.. The kid played his heart out. He had one bad night as to the rest of the team having 6 bad nights in my eyes.

No I guess I don't. I guess you are the end all be all of the Capitals naysayers.

0 Penalties, to 4. I understand that quite clearly. I guess that the Pens are just that much better than us that they don't commit any penalties in game 7. The Pens are so damn good that they don't ever do anything wrong.

SO what penalties should they have called against the pens?

Well, it was great to see the Caps get thus far, but looking at the history between the Caps & Pens never looked good in the playoffs. I am heartbroken that we lost terribly by four. It would not have been bad if we lost by 1 or two goals. I did not get a chance to see on tv, but heard here & there on the radio. Happy summer vacation Caps. Hopefully we'll see some changes for next season.

Yankees haven't been relevant since 2001, remember this is the same crew that was up 3-0 in a series against the Sox and lost 4 straight LMAO

And the Mets have been chokers for a damn long time now other than 1986

Devils choked away a goal deficit and lost by one in the last 2 minutes so we could play Pitt. Rangers blew a 3-1 series lead. I would be embarrassed to be from NY :hysterical:

The only good team in NY is the Giants and props to them but other than them the city is filled with trash and joke owners such as the Dolans LOL

Both the Devils (even though the Devils aren't from New York) and Rangers have won Stanley Cups. The Yankees and Mets both have won World Series'. The Jets probably have the weakest history, but even they've won a Super Bowl.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Islanders have won 4 Stanley Cups.

Archived