Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TI gets sentenced for One year (and a day) in prison

buenosdiaz

on gun possession charges or whatever

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/bye-bye-t-i/

T.I. is going to the pokey for a year and a day.

An Atlanta federal court just sentenced the 28-year-old rapper on federal weapons charges related to buying machine guns and silencers.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, was also ordered to pay $100,300 in fines.

He has between 30 and 60 days to report to prison.

he is a rapper.

he has a lot of catchy songs.

drinks on me

patron on ice

something something something

you can have whatever you like..yeah

But he is actually one of the better rappers out there. His last CD TI vs TIP was amazing. He doesn't rap about money, cars, clothes, and hoes like all the other wannabees out there on mainstream today, he actually raps about his life, which is why I like him.

Paper Trail was a little drop off, but still a decent CD.

But he is actually one of the better rappers out there. His last CD TI vs TIP was amazing. He doesn't rap about money, cars, clothes, and hoes like all the other wannabees out there on mainstream today, he actually raps about his life, which is why I like him.

you are kidding right? TI has a song that goes:

cars and clothes, money hoes, that's how all my ****** roll

.....isn't that word for word what you just said he doesn't rap about!:rotflmao:

you are kidding right? TI has a song that goes:

cars and clothes, money hoes, that's how all my ****** roll

.....isn't that word for word what you just said he doesn't rap about!:rotflmao:

He used to be more ego driven and all about the cars, women, etc., but after his kid died and he got in all this legal trouble, he's dropped a lot of that attitude.

He used to be more ego driven and all about the cars, women, etc., but after his kid died and he got in all this legal trouble, he's dropped a lot of that attitude.

I just think it is funny that the post I quoted, quoted word for word TI's song, saying he doesn't put out songs like that.

I just think it is funny that the post I quoted, quoted word for word TI's song, saying he doesn't put out songs like that.

have you heard some of his other songs like dead & gone, live your life, ready for whatever? those aren't just about money, cars, and girls.

have you heard some of his other songs like dead & gone, live your life, ready for whatever? those aren't just about money, cars, and girls.

yes...I am fimiliar with his songs....I actually like quite a few of his songs. I am really sick of "dead and gone" though.

again....I didn't say that's all he raps about (cars, clothes, money, hoes)

I just find it hilarious that the post I quoted....that person said he doesn't rap about the four topics I directly quoted from one of his songs.

BTW.....any of you that don't think he put out these songs on the last album to improve his image before the sentencing are completely delusional!

You don't go from buying machine guns with silencers to model citizen overnight.....he is trying to rebuild his image so he doesn't go to jail....looks like it didn't work

Hopefully he has "seen the light" and spends the rest of his career trying to put out a positive message. But don't believe for a second that if he wasn't arrested for buying those guns, that he would be changing his image.

BD is on TMZ? baaahahahaaaa..

I thought he was just under house arrest. thats craziness there

I think the judge made it that he would spend one year out of prison being a role model and the next year in prison. I don't understand how he got that sentence. A normal man would be locked up for quite a while.

Dude, duuudeee, duuuuuuuddddddddddddddddde,

You think T.I vs T.I.P is better than Paper Trail? You thought it was amazing? Alright cough it up, what drugs are you on now?:silly:

Archived