Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there any way Matt Bowen is actually good?

DC_Clone

White boys can play safety -- they may lack the athleticism, but they make up for it in other ways

Lynch is a smart **** (went to Stanford) so I'm sure his intelligence helps him on his reads or in some other fashion

I say this guy looks good if we put him in the right position.

I'd much rather worry about our DLine than our secondary -- 2 cover corners gives our safeties a fair amount of lee-way

Originally posted by RTerps2002

Bowen is no better than Terell.... Iffy is slower than Shade was... we are in for another year of this unfortunatly

Have you seen Bowen play enough to say he's that bad? And no way is Iffy slower than Shade. Shade even admitted Iffy was more athletic and faster.

Originally posted by redman

He couldn't even be the Sheriff of Rock Ridge the way he played for us! ;)

HAR HAR! You got that right!

We have had some pretty lousy safeties since the days of Petitbon's defense. Packer fans I know give the thumbs up on Bowen, so I hope they are right.

~Bang

• 2 months later...

I think Terrell is going to surprise you guys this year. I remember him filling in at cornerback for Darrell Green in 1999 and he was all over the field making plays. His special teams work got me thinking of him in the Kato Serwanga mode. I think he's going to start this year.

Looks like Bowen has the potential to earn his "brotha' card." Who knows, maybe he can start a renaissance ala the NBA where the international players are starting to show up the brothas because they haven't been told all their lives that they can't play because they are white like in the US.

Originally posted by Hogie

Has Tony Lilly caught Ricky Sanders yet?

That is funnier than you know. He went to the same high school that I did, and came back to talk to us...not about football, keeping your dreams alive or anything like that. He talked about his addiction to cocaine...the fact that he had the habit wasn't particularly funny, but he was such a jackass after his speech (would only talk to the girls), and actually tried to pick up on a friend of mine, (try to remember, this was at a high school and he must've been in his mid-late 20's at the time). Anyway, a couple of years ago, I saw him again bartending in a local dive and he still thought that he was God's gift to all things football, women, etc. I guess you do reap what you sow.

Originally posted by bccdc

Travis Jervey - might look white - actually a rastafarian - smokes mad ganja.

Roman Oben - saw his package in High School - not white. Definitely, not white.

Bowen - 500 x's better than Stanley "my nickname should have been 'stephanie' Richards.

Originally posted by FROSTY28

Bccdc,

I went to high school with Roman Oben as well (Gonzaga), and unfortunately saw his package on numerous occassions. He had a real problem with um, exposing himself in class. Maybe that's why he got kicked out.

Hail Gonzaga! -- Another Alumni here.

Originally posted by poidog22

That is funnier than you know. He went to the same high school that I did, and came back to talk to us...not about football, keeping your dreams alive or anything like that. He talked about his addiction to cocaine...the fact that he had the habit wasn't particularly funny, but he was such a jackass after his speech (would only talk to the girls), and actually tried to pick up on a friend of mine, (try to remember, this was at a high school and he must've been in his mid-late 20's at the time).

Can you say....community service??? :doh:

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

Rex was definately white.

Clone, you are on a roll my man. Thats funny.

Do you ever watch the Chappelle show? You should see the episode of the Chappelle Real World where he puts 1 super white guy in a house with 7 crazy, angry and politically incorrect black folks.

It's called the MAD REAL WORLD.

ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS.

The Chappelle Show is probably the funniest show on television.

Did you see the skit about the Blind, but Black, White supremist.

Great moments in Hook-Up History is funny, as was the Great N.Y. Boobs, It's a Wonderful Chest skits. Tyrone Bigguns the crackhead is probably the funniest character on the show.

I almost busted a gut laughing at the R.Kelly - Pee on You, and Pee on You (Remix) videos.

Originally posted by rellim

The Chappelle Show is probably the funniest show on television.

Did you see the skit about the Blind, but Black, White supremist.

Great moments in Hook-Up History is funny, as was the Great N.Y. Boobs, It's a Wonderful Chest skits. Tyrone Bigguns the crackhead is probably the funniest character on the show.

I almost busted a gut laughing at the R.Kelly - Pee on You, and Pee on You (Remix) videos.

Definately agree with you there, that show is hillarious!!

:rotflmao:

I went to high school with Roman Oben as well (Gonzaga), and unfortunately saw his package on numerous occassions. He had a real problem with um, exposing himself in class.

:whew:

So I wasn't the only one who had that problem.....

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

This team is quite PC. 2 black coordinaters? Hell we got a Pakistani-Kuwati QB that went to Catholic School for hs! And a white safety? Come on this is a joke right? And how about that Richmond Flowers. A white WR practicing? Hogwash. How many successful white DT's are there in the NFL? Brandon Noble puuuuhhhleeze.

Archived