Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there any way Matt Bowen is actually good?

DC_Clone

i will say it now: Matt Bowen will be the most significant upgrade in our defense. i really have no doubt about it now.

and white guys do have mojo: i tackled david macklin (IND), and played against Vick, Brooks, and a couple of others. while i might not be able to jive with them i could be on the same field.... don't diss my caucasian brothers.

and HTTR!!!!!

Originally posted by Brave

Lynch.

Adam Archuleta hasn't done bad either, has he?

Adam Archuletta has quietly become one of the best strong safetys in the NFL. His numbers are outstanding, especially when you compare his tackling numbers with those of the rest of his teammates. That is the kind of player you want at strong safety. That guy is literally all over the field making tackles.

~Bang

I've got pretty high hopes for Bowen. Hopefully, he will prove that our FO was able to find the diamond in the rough.

By the way, Archuleta is also a great player on Madden. If anyone plays with a team they assembled, take a strong look at him. He can really close on the ballcarrier.

I hope Bowens works out for us. The Skins have a history of suck a$$ players at the safety position, many of them black. Leamont Evans,Daryl Pounds and David Terrell.

Buy the way, I still have never figured out if James Thrash is white or black. Not that I care.

You'll get a look at an up and coming white safety for the Jets on September 4th -- Jon McGraw is the 2003 starter.

BTW, Rod Woodson's mother is white. And speaking of players of players of mixed descent, Chad Morton and, of course, his brother Johnnie, have a Japanese mother. Hines Ward is half asian. Other notables: Derek Jeter, David Justice, Franco Harris, Jason Kidd, Tiger.

Originally posted by Brave

Lynch.

Adam Archuleta hasn't done bad either, has he?

Adam Archuleta is only decent at coverage...he's like a better Sam Shade. In today's NFL, I'd rather have guys who gave great coverage skills, and great field awareness.

Travis Jervey - might look white - actually a rastafarian - smokes mad ganja.

Roman Oben - saw his package in High School - not white. Definitely, not white.

Bowen - 500 x's better than Stanley "my nickname should have been 'stephanie' Richards.

Archived