Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got my first tattoo completely finished

skinsfan07

Looks good bro. Also, maybe you were born in the wrong decade ;)

I honestly think I was. I mean I listen to The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, Hendrix, Marley, etc, etc, play guitar, write poetry, and love mushrooms. lol

I wish that I could have lived in the 70's to see some of those guys live in concert.

I like it man. Original.

thanks. I came up with the idea myself too. Got the pic of the brain from google as well as the peace fingers, and found the music notes and doves off of other pictures. I put it all together in photoshop and really liked the idea so I went and got it tatted.

thanks. I came up with the idea myself too. Got the pic of the brain from google as well as the peace fingers, and found the music notes and doves off of other pictures. I put it all together in photoshop and really liked the idea so I went and got it tatted.

Nice.

I just rarely see anyone get original tats, ya know? Usually, it's the same old, same old.

:hysterical:

I've been planning a half sleeve and need the money to do it....this has me (once again) thinking of straining the finances for it soon :D

dude all together the whole thing cost $230.

$130 for the brain and all that stuff and 80 bucks for the text. But I gave the artists that gave me the text a $10 tip and the artists that did the brain and whatnot a $20 tip.

So you take the tip out and it cost me $200 bucks.

dude all together the whole thing cost $230.

$130 for the brain and all that stuff and 80 bucks for the text. But I gave the artists that gave me the text a $10 tip and the artists that did the brain and whatnot a $20 tip.

So you take the tip out and it cost me $200 bucks.

How many hours did it take all together?

:hysterical:

I've been planning a half sleeve and need the money to do it....this has me (once again) thinking of straining the finances for it soon :D

I haven't decided if I am going whole sleeve or half yet. But, I already know that I am gonna get a sweet deal on it. The dude is a friend of my girl (he did a couple of her tats) and the work is amazing.

I haven't decided if I am going whole sleeve or half yet. But, I already know that I am gonna get a sweet deal on it. The dude is a friend of my girl (he did a couple of her tats) and the work is amazing.

That's very fortunate. I'll end up posting mine when it happens. I'm just glad the Skins one is on me :)

I find the tattoo threads to be funny because they tend to bring out honesty.

Instead of looking like one tat, it looks like 10 different tats, just my 2 cents. If I were you, I would fill in around all of your peace hippy stuff with something i.e. (wind bars, water, plants, wood, smoke from a joint.... something).

I would check out a very good artist to bring it all together and plan on spending a lot more then $200 bucks to do it.

Yeah dude, I have a northwestern indian tribe's Killer Whale design on my back shoulder, i'm going to get a tiger shark soon on my left back shoulder to go along with it in the same design.

That is a good tattoo, original, and expresses you.

Yeah dude, I have a northwestern indian tribe's Killer Whale design on my back shoulder, i'm going to get a tiger shark soon on my left back shoulder to go along with it in the same design.

That is a good tattoo, original, and expresses you.

thanks. I like it, and I do plan on adding onto it. Once I can decide what more I want, I'll probably get it done.

Archived