Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think of Faux Hawks?

NoleSkin21

If you happened to see my hair stylist, you would be paying 30 bucks to get your hair cut by her once a month too!!! I'm happily married, but going to see her is the closest thing to a strip club I get these days. One reason I go there is, (in my imagination) there is always the chance (like 1 in a million) for a XXX movie to break out starring me and her!! And for the married men, you know we have to have something like that. Whether is the coffee barista, the hair stylist, or the teller at the bank!!! Can I get an amen?!

Who are you trying to convince, you or us?;):hysterical:

If you happened to see my hair stylist, you would be paying 30 bucks to get your hair cut by her once a month too!!! I'm happily married, but going to see her is the closest thing to a strip club I get these days. One reason I go there is, (in my imagination) there is always the chance (like 1 in a million) for a XXX movie to break out starring me and her!! And for the married men, you know we have to have something like that. Whether is the coffee barista, the hair stylist, or the teller at the bank!!! Can I get an amen?!

LOL, amen brother.

My answer is false. But if you must wear this style, at least don't pop your collar.

The gravitational pull from the gheyness of the gel in the fraux hawk, combining with an element in the pastel of the pink polo, automatically pops the collar on the abercrombie shirt into oblivion. It is a force of Mother Gheyture that doesn't apply to normal physics. During this miraculous phenomenon, the wearer of the pastel polo of laughable, feels an incredible force drawing his head towards his anal cavity. when pulling his head from his backside, the incredible sucking that occurs actually creates the fraux hawk.

The gravitational pull from the gheyness of the gel in the fraux hawk, combining with an element in the pastel of the pink polo, automatically pops the collar on the abercrombie shirt into oblivion. It is a force of Mother Gheyture that doesn't apply to normal physics. During this miraculous phenomenon, the wearer of the pastel polo of laughable, feels an incredible force drawing his head towards his anal cavity. when pulling his head from his backside, the incredible sucking that occurs actually creates the fraux hawk.

Let me guess. You're bald, or balding? LOL, just kidding. SO I take it you don't like the style.

Bahahahahha

:rotflmao:

lmfao. classic.

Well. the only people I know with faux hawks are gay....really gay.

Not ghey, but homosexual. Just to be clear.

If you do not mind being possibly confused for one then give it hell.

Everyone I know that has or sometimes has one is a soccer player or on track.

Several are semi-metrosexual but none of them are actually gay. That I know of. I'd call it a fad.

Let me guess. You're bald, or balding? LOL, just kidding. SO I take it you don't like the style.

Nope, my parents are Italian so balding isnt an issue, look me up in the show yourself forum if you want to see. Im just too old for something like that. As others have said, if you are still in highschool, its a tough soccer player look.... i guess.

I am in the minority I guess. I think if you can pull it off, then go about it. Who cares what anyone thinks. Especially dudes.

I sometimes sport something similar to a faux hawk. Not all David Beckham-like but, still the girls love it. I am good with the lady attention.

:bsflag:

I dunno about no amen, bro. But if your wife sees this you could be getting an anullment.

I think faux hawks are as lame as mohawks. With mohawks your trying to look hard and get attention. Faux Hawks, I dont even know what really qualifies, does spiking your hair down the middle make it a faux hawk? I mean, thats just different, do people do that to look punk? I dunno

hilarious

Archived