Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim zorn personally invited me to become a ticket holder

Robbnva

Haha... my smiling face is in that video! I'm at :44 wearing the gold ES hat. That was the video that Harris Teeter took after (our tailgate) won the award. We were on the Jumbotron too. We haven't even used the $100 coupon we won yet. We're saving it for the DDP.

I knew I'd be famous one day :)

That was the video that Harris Teeter took after (our tailgate) won the award. We were on the Jumbotron too.

Ah, it's a shame no one got to see it, then. ;)

Why do they say 200' date='000 people are on the waitlist? That can't be right[/quote']

I'm sure they're pushing premium seats (Club, Loge, etc.). The waiting list is for general admission seats. You could buy club seats right now if you wanted to. There's no waitlist for that.

I'm sure they're pushing premium seats (Club, Loge, etc.). The waiting list is for general admission seats. You could buy club seats right now if you wanted to. There's no waitlist for that.

Are Club seats worth the money, I've bee thinking about buying my father a pack of season tickets for father's day? Some people tell me yes, others say its not worth the money.

Received the same email, although I couldnt log in due to the network traffic. It is amusing one of the bullets in the ad states:

"Resell your tickets for games you are unable to attend via StubHub.com."

Then we wonder why nearly half the stadium was filled with steeler fans during week 9.

Think I'll pass on these...not worth the 3-4-5 grand they want for em.

Are Club seats worth the money' date=' I've bee thinking about buying my father a pack of season tickets for father's day? Some people tell me yes, others say its not worth the money.[/quote']

Club seats are nice. Good views from just about anywhere. If you go inside for anything you have tons of food & drink options, bars, etc. I enjoy my Club seats immensely. That said..they are very, very spendy. They're good, but "worth the money" completely depends on your budget. I love my tickets, but if the team were to call me with an offer of lowers, I'd jump ship in a heartbeat to save the dough.

Wait. So this video went out to those on the waiting list. Yet it appears that anyone viewing the video can click on the link, put in a deposit, and reserve seats. So what's the advantage of being on the waiting list?

Edit: N/M, it looks like you need a login and password to get started...

So what's the advantage of being on the waiting list?

The advantage of being on the waitlist is having the ability to purchase single game tickets without having to pay for preseason, or any other games you don't wish to attend, unlike a season ticket holder.

Archived