Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim zorn personally invited me to become a ticket holder

Robbnva

club seats are not worth the money at all. club level has a nice view of the field but as far as game expirience lower level is where its at. the premium tickets in the club level are mostly held by companies wich lead to alot of unused tickets and employees there on there boss dime.

Listen here people with today's economy and the product that Snyder puts out on the field, season tickets are not worth it. Snyder made his money from marketing and until the organization can put a product on the field that is worth the cost of season tickets I would not even attempt to go back to being a season ticket holder. I would rather take my hard earned money and spend it at Good Guy's on Wisconsin Ave. But hey that's just me. I can sit at home and watch this "team" on HD, I don't need to go farther into the poor house buying 15 dollar beers, 8 dollar hot dogs to watch the team constantly underachieve.

Listen here people with today's economy and the product that Snyder puts out on the field, season tickets are not worth it. Snyder made his money from marketing and until the organization can put a product on the field that is worth the cost of season tickets I would not even attempt to go back to being a season ticket holder. I would rather take my hard earned money and spend it at Good Guy's on Wisconsin Ave. But hey that's just me. I can sit at home and watch this "team" on HD, I don't need to go farther into the poor house buying 15 dollar beers, 8 dollar hot dogs to watch the team constantly underachieve.
Point taken, but let's be fair: the beers are $8 for 16 oz. bottled or 20 oz. draft. Hot dogs are $6.

Carry on. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived