Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens at Old Ebbitt

Dbrasco

Roast duck with mango salsa...

Or maybe the Rockfish. It is there special today. It was good.

I hope he didn't get the Jambalaya. It was horrible and gave me a nasty stomach ache! Actually I hope he got it and can't meet with the Skins.

:whoknows:

They said Jones and Son went to Florida to talk with TO and Rosenhaus, late last night.

The benefits of Private air travel. Redskins one probably picked him up early this morning they flew him in and grabbed a quick lunch. JLC is a dunce so he couldn't sniff out a turd. Everyone buys the whole were not interested official line. And guess who is flying under the radar.

this is true. I heard about an hour ago. He is at Old Ebbit on 15th st.

Is that all you have? You "heard it" about an hour ago? Unless you either have more detailed information than this to share, or you've built up some kind of reputation around here where people accept the fact that you have quality sources, you might as well be telling us that you and Clinton Portis were abducted by aliens last night.

Just grabbed TO's autograph in Old Ebbitt. Was going to create a thread but then I saw this. My mom lives in the Maryland area and I took today off so we went around town and then got a bite to eat. Obviously I didn't have anything for him to sign except one of those miniture footballs but he did say he would love to come out Sunday wearing B&G.

Just grabbed TO's autograph in Old Ebbitt. Was going to create a thread but then I saw this. My mom lives in the Maryland area and I took today off so we went around town and then got a bite to eat. Obviously I didn't have anything for him to sign except one of those miniture footballs but he did say he would love to come out Sunday wearing B&G.

Shut up you did not... lol

Why.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ do people keep suggesting signing a veteran player to the "vet min"?

When was the last time we EVER signed ANYONE to a vet minimum contract, much less a starter??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can I borrow that autograph? I just ran out of toilet paper...

Yeah, cause I carry around mini-footballs all the time too.

Archived