Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens at Old Ebbitt

Dbrasco

I want T.O..I know im in the minority, but I'd give T.O a shot.

Says the guy with Jayson Taylor as his Avitar. I'm with you I think this would actually be a good move. Sign to for a low contract at 2 years. It will help us Bridge the Gap between our knuckle head WR's.

if the Skins sign TO for whatever reason...

here are my questions...

Who's going to cover T.O., Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley at the same time? Throw in a developed Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly. . .who?

no one.

yeah, and whos throwing to them? and whos protecting the qb? youre right, no one.

Who's going to cover T.O., Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley at the same time?

Jesus. This is like deja vu. How many times have we seen this nonsense?

Who's going to cover T.O./Lloyd/ARE/Mix/Kelly, Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley at the same time?

Probably the same people who covered T.O., Roy Williams, and Jason Witten at the same time.

Says the guy with Jayson Taylor as his Avitar. I'm with you I think this would actually be a good move. Sign to for a low contract at 2 years. It will help us Bridge the Gap between our knuckle head WR's.

Its not like I really have a choice to whos in my avAtar lol..Unless I keep posting.

here are my questions...

Who's going to cover T.O., Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley at the same time? Throw in a developed Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly. . .who?

no one.

The same people who covered TO, Roy, and Witten?

here are my questions...

no one.

People need to stop thinking this is freaking Madden Football. Team Chemistry can we all say it together TEAM CHEMISTRY.

If anyone wants to confirm this, just call the place and state, "I work for X newspaper. We heard TO was there, and we want to confirm this before we run a story. This would be great for you as you will get press, but I can't run it until I get confirmation."
Someone do it and for the love of god if they say yes he was ask who he was with.

I wanna call the place. PM me the number.

PM? Try google lol:silly:

You won't get anything out of them though, probably just wasting your time and theirs. I was gonna put the number in this post, but I figure I'd do the employees there a favor. Making people on here look it up will cut down on the number of calls by at least 50%.

Just grabbed TO's autograph in Old Ebbitt. Was going to create a thread but then I saw this. My mom lives in the Maryland area and I took today off so we went around town and then got a bite to eat. Obviously I didn't have anything for him to sign except one of those miniture footballs but he did say he would love to come out Sunday wearing B&G.

Ummm....useless without pics

Is that all you have? You "heard it" about an hour ago? Unless you either have more detailed information than this to share, or you've built up some kind of reputation around here where people accept the fact that you have quality sources, you might as well be telling us that you and Clinton Portis were abducted by aliens last night.

easy there fella. I didn't start the thread I was just relaying information that I recieved first hand. I can tell from your post count that you have a real rep on these pages. And I respect the fact that you are probably a nerd. But before your blood pressure goes through the roof, you should climb down from that ivory tower of judgement and step into reality. TO was infact at Old Ebbits Grill.

Guys, holy crap. I called my dad a bit ago and told him about this thread. He works in DC, and said he might go check it out. Just called me back and said TO is DEFINITELY there WITH VINNY!

For those of you to dumb to know any better, he was jerkin your chain. So do him a favor & quit blowing up his Inbox with PMs of 'Is it true?'

Instead, blow up his Inbox with PMs of 'Thanks a lot, Dummy.' :D

~TK

Archived