Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens at Old Ebbitt

Dbrasco

Originally Posted by skinsfan_1215 viewpost.gif

ok I'm gonna call the restaurant.

His agent is Drew Rosenhaus right? I'll pretend to be him.

What if Rosenhaus is eating with him at the same table LOL? They'll look at each other like :wtf:

I'm with the other guy who said pretend to be Vinny or Dan or Jim Zorn lol.

Restaurant said there is no gentleman named Terrell in there at the moment. I feel like I was on hold for FAR too short of a time for her to check the whole restaurant though. Maybe lying?

They might have been slightly suspicious that TO’s agent did not have his cell number…..

Restaurant said there is no gentleman named Terrell in there at the moment. I feel like I was on hold for FAR too short of a time for her to check the whole restaurant though. Maybe lying?

I doubt he would take a phonecall while eating dinner. Anyone that he would want to talk to has his cell #.

They might have been slightly suspicious that TO’s agent did not have his cell number…..

Nah I didn't actually pretend to be Drew. I just said I was looking for a tall African American named Terrell who was supposed to be at the restaurant.

I saw what you wrote. Was it true, or bs?

Its definitely true. I decided not to post it though. I'm being serious.

EDIT: Eh, what the hell. Buddy of mine works up there. He was off today, but said he received about 10 text messages from fellow employees.

Its definitely true. I decided not to post it though. I'm being serious.

EDIT: Eh, what the hell. Buddy of mine works up there. He was off today, but said he received about 10 text messages from fellow employees.

Looks liike Cerrato lied. He's building a fine track record with that...I really doubt T.O is in DC just to try out a restaurant.

There's only one silver lining if he does sign: Access to Jason Garrett's playbook. Well, maybe a couple other things too

Archived