Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's a Sad Day for the Burgundy and Gold

P'Oed

Good thread....I laughed....and thought the same thing when they were released. Then when I came on here this morning and saw all of the "we need to sign T.O." threads I got P.O.ed.

P.S. You don't have to use such a huge picture. I can see every defect and flaw on T.O.s face and head.

I was really sad when I saw that TO was released by the boys this morning. I wanted him to finish his career with the boys so that he could have caused more strife and division in the boys locker room ultimately single handedly destroying their franchise.

it actually is a sad day... having these guys on their team was a huge benefit to the skins... you could either count on a TO dropped pass, pacman media distraction, TO lockerroom distraction, roy williams handing us W's (cooley and moss should be lighting a candle that the eagles pick him up) or any number of disfunctions and poor football that the skins could capitalize on...

sad day indeed...

Thanks for the props my Skins brothers. In all seriousness, I actually am pretty worried about them cleaning house. To think that there's a possibility that the Girls could actually have some hardworking, blue collar players to plug into those positions is disturbing. Then again, we're talking about Jerry Jones...

Archived