Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's a Sad Day for the Burgundy and Gold

P'Oed

My friends, let us pause for a moment of silence....

We are gathered here today to pay respects to a truly heroic group of men; men whom without their talents and leadership, we might not have immensely enjoyed certain W's for the past few years. Please take off your hats (or put ON your Yarmulke's) and bow your heads in remembrance to these brave souls.

Roy Williams

55744139.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE882BE6FA83D4E064A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Gone are the days when Santana Moss would completely molest your coverage with picture perfect routes and blazing speed. We will sorely miss you standing in the backfield like the Safety version of Stevie Wonder.

Tank Johnson

74058165.k1TI29Pg.Picture250pb.jpg

Your days of having next to no impact on the grid iron will be fondly remembered by us DC inhabitants. It brings tears to my eyes when I try to think of what exactly you accomplished while proudly wearing that star on your helmet.

Pacman Jones

pacman-jones-dallas-cowboys_nc.jpg

We will remorsefully sit shiva for your unaccomplished days in Dallas. Please don't shoot me.

Terrell Owens

APTOPIX-Giants-Cowboy_Corm-716402.JPG

It's much too difficult to even discuss your Texas departure. To think that Laron Landry will never get another opportunity to turn your blue and white uniform brown...

It's the end of an era. I can only hope that Dallas doesn't decide to turn their roster into an actual football team. But then again....we still got these guys!

Phillips-Romo_360.jpg

my bad...still trying to figure this messageboard stuff out ;)

No, I dont' think there's anythign wrong with the thread.

And forget these guys, I LOVE the big TO pic. You can really see the pain in his face in that one.

I LOVE IT!

:hysterical:

No, I dont' think there's anythign wrong with the thread.

And forget these guys, I LOVE the big TO pic. You can really see the pain in his face in that one.

I LOVE IT!

:hysterical:

hahaha, actually quoted the wrong post. Oops. Glad you'll be in mourning with me my man!

So when did Jerry Jones get religion all of a sudden? This housecleaning of malcontents is SO unlike him...

No this is brilliant!!! He's not going to take this "I've turned my life around" crap anymore... He knows that plax will be available, he knows that there's a whole new crop of players who can actually get in trouble...

Really dissapointed that I won't be seeing Laron lighting up TO in the 2009 season.....

BTW look at TO's sunglasses, you can see the reflection of the media in the room....I can even see one guy with his palm over his face thinking, "wow, what a whiny *****." ...lol

Archived