Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eastbound & Down:New HBO show

artmonkforHOF

anybody seen this yet? holy crap is it funny. I have to give props to Kornheisser for mentioning it on PTI last night, which is why I tuned in and was not disappointed.

It's about a washed up MLB pitcher (think John Rocker) who wants back in the bigs but must move in with his brother's family and teach PE at his old middle school to get by.

It's produced by Will Ferrell's company and he has a couple of cameo's in it.

the star is Danny McBride,that guy with the mullet who plays the ignorant friend in movies like Drillbit Taylor, Pineapple Express and SuperBad, and he is hilarious.

My favourite part so far is when he snorts coke before teaching gym class then proceeds to tell the kids to play "thunderdome: 2 men enter, 1 man leaves"

Youtube clip of the coke/gym scence below (starts at 1:00 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSl6_YtlKw

Dude you gotta see the first 2 episodes you missed. The last episode was actually a let down for me because it wasn't nearly as funny as the first 2.

I'm not sure what type of shelf life this show has but right now it's funny as hell.

Dude you gotta see the first 2 episodes you missed. The last episode was actually a let down for me because it wasn't nearly as funny as the first 2.

I'm not sure what type of shelf life this show has but right now it's funny as hell.

Exactly. The last episode was good, but the first two were excellent.

I am youtubing those episodes right now, just saw him at the school dance on ecstasy. this is too funny.

I am youtubing those episodes right now, just saw him at the school dance on ecstasy. this is too funny.

I don't remember the line word for word but he's standing there talking to that woman teacher he has a thing for and he says something like

When i'm feeling bad or down and I just need to think about something happy (and you think he's going to say something nice) he says, "I think about those beautiful tits of yours"

hahahahahahha so damn funny.

Have to admit I thought the same thing. Kinda hard for a dead guy to have a new TV show, though.

Hitch**** got one in the late 80s, years after his death.

If Hitch**** could have one, then I say Jerry Reed should get one, and maybe two.

TorresA, thanks for the link! Whee!

Archived