Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eastbound & Down:New HBO show

artmonkforHOF

Hate to break it to you guys but it is only a 6 episode mini series, funny show though.

"Its not my fault god blessed me with an arm like a ****in rocket, a **** like a burmese python, and the brain of a scientist."

noooooooooooooo

hopefully they make it into a full series.

I love this show. Any time he's listening to his book on tape ("You're ****ing out, I'm ****ing in!"), that's pure comedy genius.

"One time, I was invited to come to a social gathering. I was paid a handsome amount of money. And I brought a Shotgun and a bottle of Tanqueray and showed those people the best ******* time they've ever seen. A humongous part about being a celebrity is cashing in on it, making **** loads of money, having expensive luxurious things. That way, in case one day you're not famous, you can still be rich as ****, and better than everyone around you."

I would totally buy that tape.

"One time, I was invited to come to a social gathering. I was paid a handsome amount of money. And I brought a Shotgun and a bottle of Tanqueray and showed those people the best ******* time they've ever seen. A humongous part about being a celebrity is cashing in on it, making **** loads of money, having expensive luxurious things. That way, in case one day you're not famous, you can still be rich as ****, and better than everyone around you."

I would totally buy that tape.

lol how do you remember his exact quote? haha that was hilarious though.

question about the show, who is hte girl riding with powers topless at the end of the first episode???

The drunk chick from the bar in Episode 1 - Clegg tells her to go get more Valtrex and then tells her to get out. On her way out, she falls down.

lol how do you remember his exact quote? haha that was hilarious though.

Ha. Good Point. I saw this episode at a friends house and we rewound it like 6 times laughing hysterically at it. Kinda stuck in there ever since.

Danny was born in GA and raised in Spotsy and went to Courtland High School which is pretty cool. We played Courtland in football every year. Decent team.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2008/012008/01242008/351013

thats so weird, because the first time i ever saw him in a movie i swore i saw him somewhere in real life before, and i go to spotsy sometimes to chill with friends, thats pretty cool, i will deff. know if i see him now

• 2 weeks later...
On the other hand, I've also thought that it isn't very original.

Are you kidding me??? That's what makes the show so enjoyable!

My two favorite parts from the first 5 chapters. When he ejaculates in his pants with April in her bathroom and says,"We shouldn't do this. We're moving to fast." LOL

And when he is dancing at the middle school dance after taking extasy. The little masturbation move he does toward April is ****ing hilarious!

I LOVE this show.

The last scene in the last episode with Powers throwing that pitch at Shaffer's BMW was hilarious!

"We are gonna have a ****ing showdown!"

"Either way you win. I am losing money, I am losing money right now!"

"Stop yapping with tits and legs over there and throw the damn pitch"

Hysterical and over the top. It is great

I LOVE this show.

The last scene in the last episode with Powers throwing that pitch at Shaffer's BMW was hilarious!

The show tonight was Heeee-larious. I liked the bodyguard in the T&A joint:

"Man, I'll **** your **** up!"

I LOVE this show.

It is filmed here in Wilmington, SHF. I am dead serious here . . . I own two shirts that he has worn on the show. Might be a bad thing cuz in a way, his character is broke as ****. But, I have the green shirt with the yellow stripes and the gray shirt with the black-ended sleeves and collar.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show. One of the better things to come out lately. I'm so glad they're making another season.

"I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I just believe America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called Patriotism":hysterical:

"I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I just believe America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called Patriotism":hysterical:

:hysterical: I was just thinking of that line the other day.

I think the thing that gets me about the show is that it's VERY uncomfortable to watch at times. Sure, it's a comedy but there's a darker tone to the show that is painful or just sad.

he finally gets his girl again and then leaves her at a gas station because he couldn't tell her earlier that his return to the bigs went up in smoke? Plus, he's just such a jackass at times...beyond the Larry David mode of "uncomfortable situational humor."

Archived