First number is Years Second number is Millions

09 Albert Haynesworth 7 100

09 Deangelo Hall 6 54

06 Adam Archuletta 6 30

04 Shawn Springs 6 30

02 Jeremiah Trotter 7 35.5

00 Deion Sanders 7 56

00 Bruce Smith 5 25

The commentator said Deion told him his West Wing of his palatial estate in Dallas was built courtesy of Daniel Snyder. Hope the 2009 signings are better than the other signings.

I think you have hit or miss in FA, thus I think it's unfair to say that the Skins will always "miss"? B. Lloyd was never a proven WR, just made some highlight reels and the skins went bonkers for him. ARE was coming off a Super Bowl year and has shown he's an above average receiver, but horrible at PR. AA, in my opinion, didn't fit into the system and just didn't give an f about producing.

I think, and I'm contradicting myself here, that these last three signing will be "hits". I mean, the Skins can't own all the bad luck, can they?

Other undrafted acquisitions:

Marcus Washington

C. Griffin

L. Fletcher

A. Carter

P. Kendall

S. Moss

C. Portis

All pretty good players. Shall I go on?

How about

Dave Fiore

Regan Upshaw

Trung Candidate

Chad Morton

Jesse Armstead

Michael Barrow

Antwaan Randle El

Shall I go on?

On the balance sheet of acquisitions, there are far far far more misses than hits for this operation........and the record speaks for itself.

How about

Dave Fiore

Regan Upshaw

Trung Candidate

Chad Morton

Jesse Armstead

Michael Barrow

Antwaan Randle El

Shall I go on?

On the balance sheet of acquisitions, there are far far far more misses than hits for this operation........and the record speaks for itself.

That list just makes me cringe. I don't even want to think about the money that was tied up into those guys. Time will tell with AH and DeAngelo Hall. I hope things turn out for the better, but I'll probably be expecting the worst.

How about

Dave Fiore

Regan Upshaw

Trung Candidate

Chad Morton

Jesse Armstead

Michael Barrow

Antwaan Randle El

Shall I go on?

There aren't more misses as bigger misses. Big embrassing shaming misses.

Picking up Trung Candidate was a joke too. Almost as big of a joke as selling his jersey.

Last night the NFL Network showed the following chart:

First number is Years Second number is Millions

09 Albert Haynesworth 7 100

09 Deangelo Hall 6 54

06 Adam Archuletta 6 30

04 Shawn Springs 6 30

02 Jeremiah Trotter 7 35.5

00 Deion Sanders 7 56

00 Bruce Smith 5 25

The commentator said Deion told him his West Wing of his palatial estate in Dallas was built courtesy of Daniel Snyder. Hope the 2009 signings are better than the other signings.

Not a penny came out of my pocket, so I don't give a damn...

This subject comes up frequently in my Redskins' circle of discussionary discussionzzz.....

Plain and simple, the FO has been less than "on the ball" during Snyder's reign.

Of course you are going to get some right -- but the majority of the FA signings since Snyder's arrival have all been a lot of glitz and glamor, and relatively little true production on the field.

Outside of Marcus Washington, C. Griffin, Fletcher-Baker and Springs (interesting these were all signed when GW was Def. Coord.) the FA signings haven't done much at all.

Snyder tended to be reactive in his signings....going out and getting the best guy from LAST year by throwing way too much money at him.

There's a reason why other players around the league whisper about Washington being an easy "payday".

In reality, Snyder should have had football gurus getting him good sensible players at fair prices.

Maybe that's what he has tried to do now.

They are signing good young players in FA instead of old stars ( ;) J.Taylor)

We have a very talented team, with a young coach that will hopefully continue to learn how to coach and win.

HTTR! :point2sky

Archived