Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All i am saaaaaayiiing is give colt a chance!

jpage520

am i the only one who wants to see colt brennan get a shot? i liked the looks of him in his preseason appearances and would really like to see how he fairs in regular season play

:eaglesuck

:dallasuck

:gaintsuck

All I'm saying is please stop with the stupid Colt threads.:doh:

I.

Hate.

This.

Board.

+1

Maybe it's just me, but I lurked for a couple months before registering, which helped me get a feel of the place. Why doe people feel the need to register to start asinine threads that have been started 8000x before? Especially when not really adding anything new.

How about Colt unseat Todd Collins as #2 before he starts? That too much to ask?

All we're saaaaaaayiiing is read the rules of the board...

http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

Espeeeeeciaaaally Rule #7

Have a nice day...

I seriously think that there should be a massive increase in temporary bans or at least public warnings when threads like this pop up. I know that it's like whack-a-mole, but people aren't even worried about posting anything that comes to mind anymore.

How much longer until "I think that Riggins chose 44 so that we could sign Sproles at number 22 so that he could be just as good at half the size!" threads?

Honestly, it's ridiculous. Mods, please, I know that this isn't your top priorities in life, but we need SOMETHING to help this board.

I seriously think that there should be a massive increase in temporary bans or at least public warnings when threads like this pop up. I know that it's like whack-a-mole, but people aren't even worried about posting anything that comes to mind anymore.

How much longer until "I think that Riggins chose 44 so that we could sign Sproles at number 22 so that he could be just as good at half the size!" threads?

Honestly, it's ridiculous. Mods, please, I know that this isn't your top priorities in life, but we need SOMETHING to help this board.

Oh great, way to encourage them! (Say, that doesn't sound like a half-bad idea for a thread.....;))

Blah blah blah.

You're probably right.

I'm moody and have been arguing about this for the past couple of hours because I'm sick and have nothing else to do right now.

Thanks for responding. Will pray for your healing (I am not being sarcastic).

Music videos on YouTube are good. :point2sky

Archived