Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Academy Awards 2009 thread (results inside)

SUSkinsFan

Wow. I loved it.

My GF was not impressed with Slumdog. I think she's the one human on Earth who didn't love it. You might be that one human for the Wrestler. :)

I didn't think it was a bad movie, I think I just built it up so much in my head that it didn't live up to the hype I created for it. I still thought it was a good movie.

semi pro #8? BS

semi pro was awesome!

You know I didn't even want to see Semi-Pro cause the reviews were so bad. I finally caught it on HBO at like 3 in the morning a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say, I think most of Will Ferrell movies are lame but I really enjoyed it. I laughed a lot.

I think maybe you have to be a basketball fan or something.

Is it me or is this even more painfully self-congratulatory this year than before?

The whole charade of old-timers coming out to sing the praises of the nominees is brutal. I kind of liked the old tradition of last year's best actress presenting this year's best actor, and vice-versa...

You know I didn't even want to see Semi-Pro cause the reviews were so bad. I finally caught it on HBO at like 3 in the morning a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say, I think most of Will Ferrell movies are lame but I really enjoyed it. I laughed a lot.

I think maybe you have to be a basketball fan or something.

I thought it was better than his last couple because it added a heart to his usual antics. Good stuff. Woody adds something honest to any film.

Archived