Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why can't people piss straight?

Stophovr6

At one point in time there was an entire website dedicated to urinal etiquette, with clear rules about which urinal you use when someone else is already using one and you want to make sure there's some space between the two of you. The site even featured a quiz.

I think it's gone, as I haven't looked for it in probably a decade.

Seriously just post a sign. "If you cant make your piss in the toilet, either clean it up or sit down when you piss"

I cant stand taking a dump in a public bathroom. I do it when i have to but man I like it quiet and private when I do my business. My wife yells at me cuz I lock the door but I cant have someone around when thats going on if it can be helped.

This is me too. I will wait 20-30 minutes if I have to but I dont want anyone to associate me with that horrible smell...lol

:cheers:

I hate it when I think the coast is clear, and right as I exit, a coworker walks right in and says hello. They know what I just did, and I know they can smell it. It is very awkward.

Also, if I'm in one stall, and there are 2 others open, please choose the stall furthest from me....I cant take having someone sit so close to me while im doing my business :mad:

My only gripe with the bathroom at work is that people insist to check to see if the door is locked AND THEN knock on the door. As if the locked door wasn't enough of a hint?! :wtf:

I always knock then check on the door.

There's always some idiot that whispers he's in there and you can't hear through those heavy doors.

If your in the bathroom. Shout. Speak with confidence. If you have low self esteem about your body and it's functions, think about how much lower it will be when I'll walk in on you and see you half naked pooping.

I always knock then check on the door.

There's always some idiot that whispers he's in there and you can't hear through those heavy doors.

If your in the bathroom. Shout. Speak with confidence. If you have low self esteem about your body and it's functions' date=' think about how much lower it will be when I'll walk in on you and see you half naked pooping.[/quote']

That makes much more sense. I never got why someone would need to get a second opinion if someone is in there or not. A knock, listen for the answer, and then wait your turn should be sufficient.

You know what catches people off guard? When they knock, answer them back with a "Come In." lol They just have to freeze with confusion.

Archived