Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Season 8 and Season 9

Hitman#21

Well I got my top two picks right, but I guess I was way off with the 3rd pick - I'm sorry, but dude was NOT good enough for that spot.

Although, I didn't think the 3rd guy last week was good enough either.

God, American Idol SUCKS - I can't wait to watch next week :silly:

i hope the guy who sang "Man in the Mirror" makes it...I like him

I called it!

Now thats a shock, a huge shock...Kris allen is good but i liked corkerey alot more, theres still the wildcard for her. i also lthink Giurard's gonna make the w.c.
Well I got my top two picks right, but I guess I was way off with the 3rd pick - I'm sorry, but dude was NOT good enough for that spot.

Although, I didn't think the 3rd guy last week was good enough either.

:

You can tell Kris has a really good voice. And he's HOT! He's my favorite so far; I'm rooting for him in the rest of the competition.

The rest of you can have your stupid Danny Gokey and emo girl jean wearing boys.

Disagree :no:

The emo-jean-wearing Adam Lambert is better looking than him... even if I can't tell which gender he/she is :silly:

Is that the nasty black chick from earlier tonight?

She looks like a girl, who could be a guy, or a girl, or a guy disguised in girl's clothing to appear as a girl but tragically failing in his attempt to look like a girl.

Is that the nasty black chick from earlier tonight?

She looks like a girl, who could be a guy, or a girl, or a guy disguised in girl's clothing to appear as a girl but tragically failing in his attempt to look like a girl.

Nah, she never had a chance. I'm talking about the other he/she who sang "Satisfaction" - he actually deserved his spot.

Obviously we have different tastes.

Have no idea who David Tutera is, but he's ugly, too.

Ummmm, he's only the biggest party planner in the country!!! :silly: I watch too many party planning and wedding shows. I just don't think Kris has a sexy thing going for him in any way - Adam can at least appeal to the ghey crowd, if not the insane Twilight tweenster crowd (a la crying Sanjaya girl).

uh....lambert is a little ghey. And his voice is very feminine. Not saying he's not a great singer, but girls won't be swooning over him.

ghey=no swoon.

bad skin= no swoon.

girly voice= no swoon.

emo= no swoon

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you serious with the cracks about the doods skin? Do you remember how bad you beat me up over cracking on Elliot Yamin's teeth? You blasted me! MissU28, :doh:

I got two out of three by the way. ;);)

Ummmm, he's only the biggest party planner in the country!!! :silly: I watch too many party planning and wedding shows. I just don't think Kris has a sexy thing going for him in any way - Adam can at least appeal to the ghey crowd, if not the insane Twilight tweenster crowd (a la crying Sanjaya girl).

Kris is just "boy next door" cute....I love cute guys. I love his modesty. I can't stand people that think they are the **** like Adam obviously does. Gokey has that ****iness to him, too. Big turnoff.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you serious with the cracks about the doods skin? Do you remember how bad you beat me up over cracking on Elliot Yamin's teeth? You blasted me! MissU28, :doh:

hahaha wow I can't believe you remember that. I <3 Elliot.

And the skin is the least of his problems. I just wanted to prove that he is not something any sane hetero girl would swoon over. Ghey boys, yes.

2 out of 3 what? You're gay, emo, and have a girly voice?;)

Kris is just "boy next door" cute....I love cute guys. I love his modesty. I can't stand people that think they are the **** like Adam obviously does. Gokey has that ****iness to him, too. Big turnoff.

I suppose he is "cute" in a "cute" way. I don't find him the least bit attractive, though. Not that he's ugly, he just doesn't appeal to me at all. I guess we do have different taste in the boys :)

Oh, and I don't get the ****y vibe from Gokey either. We are American Idol enemies - here's where you use the :sword: 'cause we're gonna battle :silly:

I suppose he is "cute" in a "cute" way. I don't find him the least bit attractive, though. Not that he's ugly, he just doesn't appeal to me at all. I guess we do have different taste in the boys :)

Oh, and I don't get the ****y vibe from Gokey either. We are American Idol enemies - here's where you use the :sword: 'cause we're gonna battle :silly:

yeah, we probably will! Just watch Gokey... he knows he's good and he just has this "air" about him. He knows he's a fan/judge favorite. I prefer a good underdog.

2 out of 3 what? You're gay, emo, and have a girly voice?;)

Ha, ha. Good one but no, I picked the 16 year old redhead and Lambert.

By the way, you're not the type of voter that matters. The little teenie bopper emo loving high school girls will pick Lambert 9 out of 10 times over your boy Kris.

As a caveat, I've picked every winner since season 3. Go back and look at the past season threads, I know I posted in most of them.

Also, how is Elliot and his garggling, I mean singing doing?

Ha, ha. Good one but no, I picked the 16 year old redhead and Lambert.

By the way, you're not the type of voter that matters. The little teenie bopper emo loving high school girls will pick Lambert 9 out of 10 times over your boy Kris.

As a caveat, I've picked every winner since season 3. Go back and look at the past season threads, I know I posted in most of them.

Also, how is Elliot and his garggling, I mean singing doing?

You know I'm just messin', Zoed. After all, I once dubbed you my favorite poster.

Elliot....I like his one hit single that came out, but other than that, haven't heard from him. Oh, well.

So are you picking David to go all the way?

Archived