Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Zorn!!! (poll)

The Mountain Mama

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If he gets us to the playoffs and past the first game of the playoffs, I think he will be the HC in 2010. If not, I think he's gone.

And this is probably why this team will never get it. If Zorn gets us to the playoffs, I'd say that's a pretty big step for a second year head coach. If we got rid of him after making the playoffs, I hold no hope for the future of this franchise under it's current direction.

People here are either straight negative and have a broken heart from the dissapointed years or people here are taking a expect for the worst and hope for the best approach.

YES!!!! Of course Jimmy Zimmy will be the head coach for 2010. Vinny has been exposed and he has no choice but to stick with zorn or he will be fired. If he fires another head coach just to restart again, then the failure of the franchise will be his fault and it will be SO evident to the NFL nation.

Whether ya'll believe me or not, I believe that Vinny is fighting for his job as well so no I do not think Zorn will be gone after this season.

Looking at our schedule, I honestly have us going 12-4 if our trenches step up even a bit.

And this is probably why this team will never get it. If Zorn gets us to the playoffs, I'd say that's a pretty big step for a second year head coach. If we got rid of him after making the playoffs, I hold no hope for the future of this franchise under it's current direction.

Ding ding ding!

Give the man more than twenty minutes. Jesus Christ.

I sure hope so. I like seeing a coach get fired up on the sidelines. He wants to win. 8-8 was not too shabby for his first year. He made a huge move across the country and jumped right in. He got a play book going and improved JC.

Remember, he jumped right into a group that has been together for years and did some good things. He and CP weren't on the same page but I consider that a bump in the road.

He'll still be around if the Skins go 9-7 or better. I'm with Mark the Homer here.....The Skins don't have to make the playoffs, but Snyder will need to see improvement at the very least. I think Zorn's biggest challenge will be getting QB Jason Campbell in tune with the offense. Should Campbell falter again (and blaming everything on the O-line has become as tired an excuse as learning a new offense excuse), and Zorn stick with him too long, he'll be gone, and he'll DESERVE TO BE GONE.

my bad i forgot answer why not.

I believe if Jim Zorn brings back pretty much the same team in 09 and he does not have his type of players or players that believe in him and his scheme he is done. I still do not believe he has control of the locker room and Imo he is in overhead and lacks the intagibile we all call "it" just like jason Campbell lacks "it".

I am no Zorn Supporter by the any stretch of the imagination not when I see teams like the 49ers rally by a STRONG leader of men like Singletary and compete and improve in all phases of the game with injuries and lesser talent than the redskins IMO. Zorn has came into a situation where he inherited Joe Gibbs Players and that is not ideal . however as a leader i wanted to see some adaptaion of his vision and his idea of the redskins and what i saw was not to encouraging with a 2-6 finish and I am the worst coach in America episode still bothers me.

At the end in imo observation he lacks leadership skills that sets apart the good head coaches from the rest of the pack

If he gets us to the playoffs and past the first game of the playoffs, I think he will be the HC in 2010. If not, I think he's gone.

My thoughts exactly.

Doubtless the above will be the only thing that will save him from Snyder going all out for the big name, ala Cowher or someone of his ilk.

Looking at our schedule, I honestly have us going 12-4 if our trenches step up even a bit.

Seriously, I'm all for optimisim man, but 12- 4?

Really? :yikes:

Besides the current ills we have, and the catastrophic collapse of last year that have both been gone over ad nauseam, we've not had ONE 11 win or better season since the last Lombardi in '91. That's 18 years, with only TWO double digit win season's in that time span, and only 5 of 9 wins or more.

I'd love to know why you think it's suddenly gona' change from more of the same mediocrity to what would probably amount to an NFC East title.

Wish I shared the same optimisim. :(

Hail.

Archived