Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guitar Hero: METALLICA (Full Track Listing and Release Date!)

Commander PK

The Release date is March 29th, and below is listed all the tracks on the game. What a set list. I'm not coming out of my man cave for weeks after this game comes out. :silly:

www.metallica.com

Guitar Hero . . . The Songs

1/23/2009 [ back ]

Another piece of the Guitar Hero puzzle . . . the track listing! In case you're just tuning in now, the all 'Tallica Guitar Hero will be hitting the streets on March 29 with some really cool features like different classic venues such as the L.A. Forum, Tushino Airfield, and The Hammersmith Odeon, the ability to play as us or in single instrument mode, and even the Expert+ setting with double bass drum kick pedals.

So without further ado, here are the songs on the game . . . both from us and from some of the bands we admire and even call friends:

Metallica Tracks

All Nightmare Long

Battery

Creeping Death

Disposable Heroes

Dyers Eve

Enter Sandman

Fade To Black

Fight Fire With Fire

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Frantic

Fuel

Hit The Lights

King Nothing

Master of Puppets

Mercyful Fate (Medley)

No Leaf Clover

Nothing Else Matters

One

Orion

Sad But True

Seek And Destroy

The Memory Remains

The Shortest Straw

The Thing That Should Not Be

The Unforgiven

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Wherever I May Roam

Whiplash

Other Artists

Alice In Chains - No Excuses

Bob Seger - Turn The Page

Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross

Diamond Head - Am I Evil?

Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors

Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather

Kyuss - Demon Cleaner

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone

Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning

Mastodon - Blood And Thunder

Mercyful Fate - Evil

Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready

Motorhead - Ace of Spades

Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

Samhain - Mother of Mercy

Slayer - War Ensemble

Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster

Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head

System of a Down - Toxicity

The Sword - Black River

Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town

If you downloaded the "Death Magnetic" album for Xbox and PS3, those ten songs will play in their entirety in the full game mode. PS2 and Wii versions (coming in the Spring, most likely in early May) will include "Broken Beat & Scarred," "Cyanide" and "My Apocalypse" since they are not compatible with the Death Magnetic downloadable content.

Saw this last night. Looks pretty BA!!!

Nice sig there STB, how did you get into Iron Maiden? You're a pretty young guy, I'm 33 and when Somewhere In Time was released I was like 11 years old and got into them lol. I had every "cassette tape" from the self-titled album "Iron Maiden" through "Fear of the Dark". CDs were popular when I bought "A Real Live Dead One". After that, I haven't purchased or even heard any of their material. Is it any good? Does it even compare to old school Iron Maiden?

Nice sig there STB, how did you get into Iron Maiden? You're a pretty young guy, I'm 33 and when Somewhere In Time was released I was like 11 years old and got into them lol. I had every "cassette tape" from the self-titled album "Iron Maiden" through "Fear of the Dark". CDs were popular when I bought "A Real Live Dead One". After that, I haven't purchased or even heard any of their material. Is it any good? Does it even compare to old school Iron Maiden?

Not sure either. I'm steady listening to the classics.

:cheers:

PS2! Sweet!

And I HATE downloadable content. A game should be COMPLETE, and not everyone has Xbox Live or whatever the hell PS3 online is. :rant:

I love DLC, a game comes out with plenty of good songs and few crappy songs, DLC allows you to pick and pay for whichever songs you think is worth it.

Besides I not a big Metallic fan.. I'll wait for GnR edition ;)

Maidens new stuff IMO is just as strong as their best from the 80's. The difference, is that the new albums have not had time yet to become classics. "Brave New World" from 2000 was a fantastic comeback with Bruce. "Dance of Death" from 03 was also decent, but I don't think as strong as Brave New World. Their latest, 06's "A Matter of Life and Death," is the best Maiden album since Powerslave. The dual guitar work of Janick Gers and Adrian Smith is really working out well for them. Before I die, I hope to see these guys live, even if I have to go to Madison Square Garden to see them.

Is there a reason (other than monetary of course) that these releases have to be treated like separate games? It's just some new songs and a few new graphics right?

I would be shocked if this one does not out sell all the other Guitar Hero games, just because it's based on such a legendary band. This one will be an upgraded version of Guitar Hero: World Tour. Expert + with douible bass. That's going to be Guitar Hero's answer to Wii Fit. :laugh:

Now if we could just get Guitar Hero: Van Halen as a follow up. :cheers:

Archived