Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guitar Hero: METALLICA (Full Track Listing and Release Date!)

Commander PK

Big Mike is right. I had those albums playing 24/7when I was a teen they are totally addictive.

I have them in my truck along with Vulgar Display and Far Beyond Driven.

Those CDs make me want to be a teenager again. Hanging out in front of the convienence store smoking a newport sipping on a pint of something bad. haha

I have them in my truck along with Vulgar Display and Far Beyond Driven.

Those CDs make me want to be a teenager again. Hanging out in front of the convienence store smoking a newport sipping on a pint of something bad. haha

Lol, I was right there except I was smoking marlboro reds.

• 1 month later...

I bought it yesterday. Fan ****ing tastic! The sound is great, the gameplay is awesome. Best Guitar Hero yet, bar none. There is no bad track on the game. I appreciate the fact that Metallica kind of turned it into a tribute to some of their favorites as well. Samhein, Mercyful Fate, Judas Priest, Diamond Head, etc.

Damn damn damn will the game work with the rockband guitars and stuff?

Cant buy new guitars and what not and dont have room in my living room for another set of drums haha

All previous Guitar Hero guitars are compatible, starting with the Guitar Hero 2 guitar. Rock Band's drums will work, and so will the microphones. If you already have all that stuff, you only need to buy the game to play full band mode.

There is a perc to buying the Guitar Hero drums though, because you can play Expert + with double bass, and the Guitar Hero drums have cymbals also. If you use the Rock Band drums, the game automatically recognizes you only have the 4 pads to hit, and it adjusts for you. Pretty Cool.

All previous Guitar Hero guitars are compatible, starting with the Guitar Hero 2 guitar. Rock Band's drums will work, and so will the microphones.

What about the guitars??? I dont own any guitar hero games or guitars... just rockband and rockband 2 guitars

One of the funniest Guitar Hero commercials

:hysterical: That was a great commercial.

I unlocked a few songs yesterday and venues too. I don't know which one is my favorite. The Master of Puppets or the Damaged Justice backgrounds. But this game is tight. I can't get used to the second pedal yet though.

• 2 weeks later...

I beat the game on Guitar, Medium difficulty a couple nights ago. Most fun I've had in a while. The track selection is excellent. You get to unlock the band members as you beat the game on a particular instrument.

James: Vocals

Kirk: Lead Guitar

Rob: Bass

Lars: Drums

I guess I will do the drum kit next. :)

Archived