Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas could become the next Larry Fitzgerald

SIXX99

Fitzgerald is about an inch or less taller than Thomas, they weigh exactly the same. They have a similar muscle and body build. Sure it will take a lot for Thomas to raise his game to that level, but it isn't hard to imagine that Devin Thomas could become the type of elite reciever that Larry Fitzgerald is.
Thomas could become just as good as Fitzgerald because he is similar in body type and height as Fitzgerald?:doh:

Thomas has the potential to become another T.O. in every sense of the comparison. He's a beast physically with the potential to become a game breaking WR with the rare size, speed, hands combination that few possess. Unfortunately, he seems to have the maturity and work ethic of a junior high school detention student. What we REALLY need above all is a true pro (like Cris Carter was to Moss) to come in and mentor the WR on what's needed to become a true student and star of the game.

Thomas has the potential to become another T.O. in every sense of the comparison. He's a beast physically with the potential to become a game breaking WR with the rare size, speed, hands combination that few possess. Unfortunately, he seems to have the maturity and work ethic of a junior high school detention student. What we REALLY need above all is a true pro (like Cris Carter was to Moss) to come in and mentor the WR on what's needed to become a true student and star of the game.

Nice to see that your mind is not as impressionable as some users here at ES.

Conjecture comes to mind..lol because player "A" is within an inch or so in height as player 'B" and are the same weight..PRESTO he will probably be as good or have the same level or achievement/career/talent. lol I'm sure there have been a lot of 6'2" 200lb WR's with soft hands that didn't turn out to be Jerry Rice.

and the thread really should have ended with him having a better chance as being the next Ella Fitzgeral ROLLIN!! LOL I'm done.

Don't expect either Thomas or Kelly to develop into anything of significance unless and until they are under the tutelage of someone other than Stan Hixon. He's a great guy, but is not an NFL-caliber receivers coach. The team really needs to make a change there.

Don't expect either Thomas or Kelly to develop into anything of significance unless and until they are under the tutelage of someone other than Stan Hixon. He's a great guy, but is not an NFL-caliber receivers coach. The team really needs to make a change there.

i pray that he's not that important. What had Hue Jackson done before he developed Chad Johnson and Houchmanzata?

Ok i dont know why DEVIN THOMAS is being said to have the potential to be the next Larry Fitz.

Devin Thomas IMO is a faster Anquan Boldin.

Malcolm Kelly (IF FULLY HEALTHY AND HIS KNEES STAY IN CHECK) has Larry Fitz potental.

SHOOT he is built just like him and has GREAT HANDS and LEAPING ABILITY.

mwhahahaha.

I don't know though but aint Fitzgerald like 6'5". He might be as fast as Fitz but he can't get up like Larry Fitz.

Edit: Man Larry Fitz is only 6'3" Oh well in that case maybe he can be Larry Fitz.

I saw Larry Fitzgerald for the first time in Blacksburg in 2002. Tech was playing Pittsburgh at the time we were number 3 in the nation and Pitt was unranked.

Fitzgerald had 5 catches for 105 yards and 3 TD's. Mind you this is in Blacksburg with a pretty damn good VT defense playing against him. I am still saying to this day that no other receiver has impressed me as much as Larry Fitzgerald did seeing him then and now in the NFL.

Archived