Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do I clean my authentic Sean Taylor Jersey?

Stevviej20

Hand wash in Woolite and I hang mine over the shower curtain bar with the jersey inside out to dry.

Same here.

Well knda. :)

Woolite & a sink of cold water for a hand wash. Then roll it in a towel to absorb the run off rinse water. Then put it on a plastic hanger & hang it over the shower head overnight.

I've never had any problem with washing an authentic before, but I recently bought a Laron Landry one and when I washed it the numbers were all creased up and stuff. None of my other jerseys have done it, so I don't think this is normal, is it?

I've never had any problem with washing an authentic before, but I recently bought a Laron Landry one and when I washed it the numbers were all creased up and stuff. None of my other jerseys have done it, so I don't think this is normal, is it?
You sure that Landry isn't a counterfeit?
Wow, if only I could get my guy to do our laundry with the same TLC you all use when washing your jerseys...
?

This thread was supposed to be classifed EYES ONLY and blocked to all female members. Somebody screwed up... :silly:

You sure that Landry isn't a counterfeit?

It was purchased at Pro Image here in Manassas, not on Ebay or something like that. I thought I'd be able to trust a purchase from them considering that's where my other jerseys came from.

Archived