Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last Place in the NFC East!

RedSunday

Just wanted to write a little Thank You note to the Danny and Vinnie,I'm sure you'll have Michaels think of something to spin it but we suck this year.Thanks...........Zorn did his best but he was'nt ready for a head coaching job but thanks,so how long will we have to wait for a real GM and a real coach?

But, but, darn those mean ol' sports writers. How dare they not praise us for our 17 years of being a worthless franchise. They should show us love. You know, we have the worst head coach in football. Add the slowest QB in all of football, college included, and you see why they pegged us correct.

The second half of the season, we were easily the worst team in football. Take away some turnovers in Seattle and last week against Philly, and we would have gone 0-8. Worst team in football going in to next year.

To think that we get to look forward to this worthless pile of dung of a head coach makes me want to puke. He and worthless dink and dunk QB can send this franchise to even lower levels of worthlessness if they like, but I'm not watching. I'd rather watch paint dry then another season of staying medium.

Fire Zorn now!!!!! Idiots.

.............same team last year went to the playoffs.Spin it anyway to make yourself sleep better but we sucked.

Same team was 9-7 and they had to learn a new system on both sides of the ball. With that being said we still have many many problems.

Yeah Zorn went 8-8 in his first year.....he TOTALLY wasn't ready

You CAN'T be serious?

Please, oh PLEASE, tell me what part of the last 8 games makes Zorn qualified to be in the NFL? Huh? What, the 7 point explosions on National TV? Losing to the Rams, Bengals, and Niners in the same season? Beating one playoff team all year? Uh yeah, he's way out of his league.

Dude, the point is to get better. Not to take a playoff team and get worse?

There were None, Zero, Ziltch highlights to this entire season. Not one single highlight to this worthless season. NONE!

If you are happy with Zorn, then you show how truly pathetic our standards have gotten. Too much money and "talent" on this team to go 8-8.

But wait, there's more. In 2009, we get to watch the debacle all over again! YAY!!! Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Danny!!!! Good job! Yay for mediocrisy! Yay for School!

The media doesn't know anything.

They always bash us because they hate us......and we love it when they trash us. It's great being disrespected.

No chance in hell that we finish last in the division.....and anyone that says so, is nothing but a hater.

Correct Jason, but he improved vice regressed the performance of the O as the season went along.

Different situation too, I realize that. It was easier in THAT NFL to teach a bunch of guys who were 60 pounds heavier than their opponents to road-grade for the run than it is to learn the intricacies of the WCO against modern NFL defenses.

But I realize anyone having any hope, or pointing out anything positive on the board today will be considered an idiot. I've done this before. :)

As per my post about the 2008 season, you will see I think the team needs to be rebuilt, however, at the same time I can look at an 8 win season and acknowledge that the team is average but not 'poor' as this thread tries to make out.

The Cowboys were 9-7 and the Eagles were 9-6-1. The Redskins were 8-8.

Big deal.

I put all three teams performances in the same category. Disappointing.

The only NFC East team that should be holding their heads high are the Giants, who locked up homefield advantage last weekend by beating Carolina.

You CAN'T be serious?

Please, oh PLEASE, tell me what part of the last 8 games makes Zorn qualified to be in the NFL? Huh? What, the 7 point explosions on National TV? Losing to the Lions, Bengals, and Niners in the same season? Beating one playoff team all year? Uh yeah, he's way out of his league.

Dude, the point is to get better. Not to take a 10-6 team and get worse?

There were None, Zero, Ziltch highlights to this entire season. Not one single highlight to this worthless season. NONE!

If you are happy with Zorn, then you show how truly pathetic our standards have gotten. Too much money and "talent" on this team to go 8-8.

But wait, there's more. In 2009, we get to watch the debacle all over again! YAY!!! Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Danny!!!! Good job! Yay for mediocrisy! Yay for School!

We beat the Lions, we were a 9-7 team that just got into the playoffs last year not 10-6, and there were plenty of highlights during this season. 6-2 start was great, our defense has played top five defense all year, and even our offense in this game put up 24 points finally.

You needed to exaggerate, and furthermore, blatantly lie to make your point.

That's all that needs to be said about your point.

But I realize anyone having any hope, or pointing out anything positive on the board today will be considered an idiot. I've done this before.

Aint that the truth?

Joe Jackson Gibbs also started 0-5, and then came on strong the rest of his 1st season. That team was on the rise heading into Gibbs 2nd season. This team has gotten progressively worse, with seemingly little hope heading into Zorn's 2nd season.

You're right.

Let's just shut off the lights at FedEx for good. I mean, there's no chance right?

I laugh at your notion with the full support of every Dolphins fan on the planet. :)

We beat the Lions, we were a 9-7 team that just got into the playoffs last year not 10-6, and there were plenty of highlights during this season. 6-2 start was great, our defense has played top five defense all year, and even our offense in this game put up 24 points finally.

You needed to exaggerate, and furthermore, blatantly lie to make your point.

That's all that needs to be said about your point.

Plus, "mediocrisy" isn't a word.

"Idiocracy" is closer.

Gibbs started the season 0-5 and went 8-3 to finish. We wilted away this season. We have regressed. I like Zorn, but I'm worried about his leadership skills. He might not be head coach material

London Fletcher -- juding by his celebrations with Zorn last week -- apparently disagrees with you.

Yeah, I think I'll defer to Fletcher on this one. :cheers:

your totally right....i was posting the same thing after the second Cowboys game,,,,and the 'Homers" on here was giving me hell...... had a chance to save alittle face today and fell on our faces........lets go the route the the fins did and clean house and start anew

Archived