Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did we learn about QB's in 2008?

SkinsOrlando

Eli Manning has finally come to be, he is however not his brother.

Peyton Manning - ok looked bad coming back off surgery, but has almost come back to Peyton form

Matt Cassell -either he's good or I could QB the patriots to the playoffs

Phillip Rivers - couple more years with Norv and into the abyss you go

Donovan McNabb - greatest Qb in history, stats are irrelevant as well as wins.

Joe Flacco & Matt Ryan - good mechanics sure as hell help the transition to NFL qbing

Jason Campbell - slow to read defenses, slow to release, questions about NFL future still exist

Tony Romo sits to pee - can play almost superhuman and in the same breath play like an absolute moron

Chad Pennington - about 90% of the NFL owes you an apology, you can still play

Brett Favre - biggest story through week 5, now no one cares, and the word is starting the creep in that word is "has-been".

Drew Bree's - might become the next Marino, great qb to never win ****.

Tom Brady - Could we see a Joe Montana/Steve Young type situation in NE with Brady getting dealt?? Doubt it but hey makes for good drama.

almost super human? really? i dont see anything super about him. seems like he got beat up by arizona and baltimore and pittsburgh. nothing super about that.

love the mcnabb line though....and peyton is amazing. coming off of surgery and playing like he is shows he is a true blue QB

almost super human? really? i dont see anything super about him. seems like he got beat up by arizona and baltimore and pittsburgh. nothing super about that.

love the mcnabb line though....and peyton is amazing. coming off of surgery and playing like he is shows he is a true blue QB

Let me clarify:

Superhuman referring to his capability to often do something that even when u watch it in replay you go HOW IN THE ****??? Not that his overall performances are elit.

oh i get what you meant but he doesnt do that for me. he makes good plays, sure but no different then any other QB does. i saw the QB from SF this weekend throw a hail mary right to his own WR. I saw the first game of Philly vs Dallass and McNabb was running and throwing all over them.

No, I think Romo sits to pee is a decent QB with an extremely big hype machine around him called ESPN.

That same Tony Romo sits to pee who missed a wide open Miles Austin and TO downfield and would have pissed me off to high heaven had he executed? That same Romo sits to pee who coughed up two picks to Ed Reed that gave Baltimore 3 points and possibly more had the D not bailed him out? He couldn't win that game for Dallas; not that I wanted him to, of course. The hits must have got to him.

Alright so Tony Romo sits to pee is not the messiah of QB's, I agree. Back to the rest of the QB's in the league.

Jeff Garcia - If talking with a lisp get's you a wife like that, I'm buying the book "Lissssping for Sdummies"

Tavaris Jackson/Vince Young - hope you didn't spend all your signing bonus money

Jake Delhomme - no one talks about you, do you feel lonely??

Eli Manning has finally come to be, he is however not his brother.

Peyton Manning - ok looked bad coming back off surgery, but has almost come back to Peyton form

Matt Cassell -either he's good or I could QB the patriots to the playoffs

Phillip Rivers - couple more years with Norv and into the abyss you go

Donovan McNabb - greatest Qb in history, stats are irrelevant as well as wins.

Joe Flacco & Matt Ryan - good mechanics sure as hell help the transition to NFL qbing

Jason Campbell - slow to read defenses, slow to release, questions about NFL future still exist

Tony Romo sits to pee - can play almost superhuman and in the same breath play like an absolute moron

Chad Pennington - about 90% of the NFL owes you an apology, you can still play

Brett Favre - biggest story through week 5, now no one cares, and the word is starting the creep in that word is "has-been".

Drew Bree's - might become the next Marino, great qb to never win ****.

Tom Brady - Could we see a Joe Montana/Steve Young type situation in NE with Brady getting dealt?? Doubt it but hey makes for good drama.

You left out Drew Henson :silly:

Eli won a Superbowl MVP faster than Peyton won a playoff game.

Yeah, Eli won that game all by himself. It's not like the Giants also had one of the best defensive performances in Super Bowl history to help him out. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind that for many years, the biggest problem the Colts had was their defense. Which is why it was such a twist that their defense kept them in games throughout the whole entire playoff series in 2006. During those years, Peyton WAS the team.

oh i get what you meant but he doesnt do that for me. he makes good plays, sure but no different then any other QB does. i saw the QB from SF this weekend throw a hail mary right to his own WR. I saw the first game of Philly vs Dallass and McNabb was running and throwing all over them.

No, I think Romo sits to pee is a decent QB with an extremely big hype machine around him called ESPN.

Obviously you don't watch a lot of football if you think he is "no different then any other qb".....

Archived