Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And, Jason Campbell continues to regress...

mi6

It's the first possession, and Jason still has to demonstrate he understands the West Coast - Jim Zorn's offense.

He missed converting a 3rd down, and then when there is a tad pressure crumbles like a cookie and fumbles. Fortunately, we recovered.

Can someone say dejavu!

It's the first possession, and Jason still has to demonstrate he understands the West Coast - Jim Zorn's offense.

He missed converting a 3rd down, and then when there is a tad pressure crumbles like a cookie and fumbles. Fortunately, we recovered.

Can someone say dejavu!

What you call a tad pressure, the announcers called an all out blitz including the safety in the middle. :doh:

What you call a tad pressure, the announcers called an all out blitz including the safety in the middle. :doh:

Campbell saw the blitz and STILL couldn't get the ball out in time. He's had way too many opportunities to demonstrate to show what he can do. He is not capable of playing adequately for a full season in this league imo.

Can we just stop from threads being created during a game?! Please?! This is getting out of hand. Just add to the whining and b****ing thread about Campbell and Zorn that's already there. All 20 of them.

And, can we have folks like you just stop ... take a breath, and get a grip on reality.

In the second series, he has demonstrated what a number of folks have been posting ...

- he can't read defenses

- he makes poor throws.

He overthrew Devin Thomas, and nearly threw an interception. Because the passing game is suffering and is inept, the offense becomes one dimensional ... and, that is strictly run-oriented.

And, that is what has resulted in yet another PUNT! What a punt ... 50 yarder!

:mad:

The reason this franchise consistently achieves mediocrity is because our management displays the same level of impatience as people like you.

Nah! You are wrong! It's because of guys like you that continue to make excuses for poor play that this organization has not been able to get their groove on.

When we don't call a spade a spade we all suffer ... the organization, the players, and the mostly importantly the FANS!

4 years is not being impatient.

And, can we have folks like you just stop ... take a breath, and get a grip on reality.

In the second series, he has demonstrated what a number of folks have been posting ...

- he can't read defenses

- he makes poor throws.

He overthrew Devin Thomas, and nearly threw an interception. Because the passing game is suffering and is inept, the offense becomes one dimensional ... and, that is strictly run-oriented.

And, that is what has resulted in yet another PUNT! What a punt ... 50 yarder!

Then he hits the next one for 17 yds. But you never, ever see or comment on a positive play.

Like all of you I am weary of the heart attack games that the Redskin teams of late have put us all through. And after observing and hoping that Jason Campbell would be the guy for this team to finally become a steady contender it is my conclusion that he has failed on many levels. I really like Jason the street guy, can't stand Jason the game guy.

Experts will all say that quarterbacks need that "It" element, a sixth sense if you will. Reaction time when things start going bad in the pocket etc. Well, just the beginning of this Eagles game and He cost us a fist down by not running the ball, almost cost us a turnover by getting yet another ball batted down at the line. Jason is 6'5" tall, if he can't see someone right in his face peripherally and can't take off and run for it when it's wide open it doesn't matter how poised he is, he will never be a starter in this league or any other. Stop blaming the rookies for lack of involvement because it's Jason keying in on the receivers he is comfortable with. Did anyone see just how far over Davis' head his only attempt to him thus far in the game where I might add, Davis was wide open, coulda' been good, like many other just missed plays because of Jason.

This team has lots of problems, not just Jason but he is the biggest problem we have and the reason we can't ever maintain momentum.:(

I realize I am going to get a lot of heat, but as a loyal fan for many years and seeing other quarterbacks without the physical attributes get it done under similar circumstances I am fed up.

And many of the best have struggled at the beginning of their careers.

He's 27. Very few have struggled past their fourth year in the league and 27th year on earth.

Also, the league is more pass friendly than when guys like Dan Fouts came out or Theismann developed (in terms of completion percentage, options, etc)

Archived