Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And, Jason Campbell continues to regress...

mi6

Seems to be doing fantastic today.:applause:

Really???!!! Luck is with us today in that Jason didn't give them the ball on our first possession and that he hasn't been intercepted not one but three times. Once on the throw to the flat to Betts that would have been a pick six. One into double coverage in the endzone trying to force it once again to Moss. Having the ball batted up into the air with luckily getting away with it. He has had 4 opportunities to run the ball and get great yardage and a couple of times to get us first downs, hell he was in a throwing motion and should have thrown it out of bounds, but instead took the sack taking us out of field goal range.

And it's only the first half, should I go on???

Really???!!! Luck is with us today in that Jason didn't give them the ball on our first possession and that he hasn't been intercepted not one but three times. Once on the throw to the flat to Betts that would have been a pick six. One into double coverage in the endzone trying to force it once again to Moss. Having the ball batted up into the air with luckily getting away with it. He has had 4 opportunities to run the ball and get great yardage and a couple of times to get us first downs, hell he was in a throwing motion and should have thrown it out of bounds, but instead took the sack taking us out of field goal range.

Still playing better than Mcnabb? what? :D

WOW

QB's with great pass pro...

Eli

Peyton

Brady/Cassel

All above average passers, why? hmm

We have a young QB who played as an Elite QB in the first half

the running games goes to **** and now Campbell is blamed for everything

hese obviously not playing Elite right now, but compare him to Mcnabb

Campbell Haters = :doh:

You've been brainwashed by a Jason Homer. Evil spirits come out!

And many of the best have struggled at the beginning of their careers.

Son! Why don't you just focus on studying and graduating from college.

4 years is a TON of time for someone to learn and develop. Compare Jason to the 2 rookie QB of this year ... who would you rather have? I would take Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco anyday over Jason.

For a year and a half, Jason had time to develop by seeing things from the sidelines ... and, he still struggles.

It seems that there are some folks with a very bad case of man crush for Jason.

Everything that he does poorly is because it is someone elses fault! Like the o-line that has become the constant punching bag.

Today, the o-line has for the most part held their own, and yet Jason has played poorly... the locking in on one receiver, and other things you have alluded to.

and there we go...hese fine, stop hatin

hese a Redskin

and will be for years to come

TD drive = Check

However (and this is by no means "hatin"), he threw 1 pass on that drive, which had to be caught with 1 hand by Cooley. Then 3 straight runs to Portis. I am not complaining about the playcalling at all, but Campbell had very little to do with that drive other than receiving the snap. No need to overreact on either side of the argument, which includes Campbell apologists.

It seems that there are some folks with a very bad case of man lcrush for Jason.

Everything that he does poorly is because it is someone elses fault! Like the o-line that has become the constant punching bag.

Today, the o-line has for the most part held their own, and yet Jason has played poorly... the locking in on one receiver, and other things you have alluded to.

your wrong...

o-line is terrible, he has not locked on anyone

It seems that there are some folks with a very bad case of man lcrush for Jason.

I think you are a tad off to say he has played poorly. I think he has played fairly good...especially considering the reported wind on the field

Not seeing the "playing poorly" you are alluding to.

There have been games in the past where you could say that he was playing poorly - today isn't one of them.

Considering the wind and the way the offense has moved down the field - there isn't much to complain about besides possibly two throws.

I swear some of you would rather the Redskins lose than win so you can see the guy benched.

You're right, the oline has done pretty well today, despite allowing 2 sacks. Hence, JC is 16/24 for 128 yards against a great D.

Not seeing the "playing poorly" you are alluding to.

There have been games in the past where you could say that he was playing poorly - today isn't one of them.

Considering the wind and the way the offense has moved down the field - there isn't much to complain about besides possibly two throws.

I swear some of you would rather the Redskins lose than win so you can see the guy benched.

QFT

no one is claiming that he is playing like a stud...but he has been respectable given the circumstances

WOW

QB's with great pass pro...

Eli

Peyton

Brady/Cassel

All above average passers, why? hmm

We have a young QB who played as an Elite QB in the first half

the running games goes to **** and now Campbell is blamed for everything

hese obviously not playing Elite right now, but compare him to Mcnabb

Campbell Haters = :doh:

Elite qb???? hahaha yeah you know we are the only team in the nfl not to score 30 once this year right? You know our offense is scoring less then the lions right? You know that roethlisberger doesnt have a great line and look at the plays he makes. what about philip rivers who doesnt have any receievers really accept for antonio gates? What about Jeff Garcia who play with NO ONE on that offense. Elite qb? Just because he didnt throw picks doesnt make him elite. Scoring points and making plays when we need them does. Even Jamarcus Russell is making plays today. Campbell is not the answer. He is consistently uncomfortable when there is a pocket. He has no sense of anything around him unless he is staring directly at it. I can go on for days. Mcnabb is winning games. I would take mcnabb for campbell in a second and never look back. The running game goes to **** because there is no passing game. Ever. 1 300 yard game all season. 2 multiple td game all seasons. Anything i havent covered? BTW when has campbell EVER made that throw mcnabb just made

Campbell lovers = :doh:

Jason had this WHOLE season to show what he can or cannot do. Unfortunately, there is a lot more he cannot do than he can!

Let's take a look at a rookie we drafted who is a playmaker and has the "IT" factor ... Chris Horton. Whenever we need a big play, he tends to make one. Our D-Line is worse than O-Line ... and, one could argue that because of that a rookie safety shouldn't have an impact. But, that's not the case ... is it?

Same principle applies to Jason!

Elite qb???? hahaha yeah you know we are the only team in the nfl not to score 30 once this year right? You know our offense is scoring less then the lions right? You know that roethlisberger doesnt have a great line and look at the plays he makes. what about philip rivers who doesnt have any receievers really accept for antonio gates? What about Jeff Garcia who play with NO ONE on that offense. Elite qb? Just because he didnt throw picks doesnt make him elite. Scoring points and making plays when we need them does. Even Jamarcus Russell is making plays today. Campbell is not the answer. He is consistently uncomfortable when there is a pocket. He has no sense of anything around him unless he is staring directly at it. I can go on for days. Mcnabb is winning games. I would take mcnabb for campbell in a second and never look back. The running game goes to **** because there is no passing game. Ever. 1 300 yard game all season. 2 multiple td game all seasons. Anything i havent covered? BTW when has campbell EVER made that throw mcnabb just made

Campbell lovers = :doh:

Coaches opinion

Players opinion

Experts opinion

Video Evidence

Do i have it all covered?

watch

Archived