Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And, Jason Campbell continues to regress...

mi6

Let us have some fun......

Colt Brennan benifited from playing in the weakest division in all of college football (not too sure about that) and he padded his stats because of it. Right?

Colt Brennan completed 70% of his passes in his college career. Most QB`s could not do this throwing against air. Right?

When Colt threw at the combine he was able to complete 100% of his passes against air. Right?

In the limited time he played during the preseason I believe his Comp% was 70% and his QB rating was 100+. Right?

Damn.......This is fun. ;)

That was LOL funny man. Thanks for that. Colt has talent. I said that before. I also think that is had thrown Colt in when us expert fans thought we should... Colt would be getting a tounge lashing just as bad as JC behind or O-line. They are terrible.

come on guys,campbell the greatest!.if it was'nt for him ,we would not be play-offs.he inspires the team to greatness.10 points of offence against philly,i was inpressed.the only thing i have a problem with is finding his highlite reals on nfl net.

Dallas O-line isn't any better than ours. Romo sits to pee makes plays with his feet and buys himself time.

Plus his release is lightning quick.

This is why we can't debate you people, because you are blind to the most basic facts and any reasoning is beyond you.

You really are an example of a True Believer.

You cant be serious. I have watched games where Romo sits to pee has about 5-10 seconds behind that line.

I dnt know too many... if any... knowledgable Skins fansthat would agree with you on that one.

You cant be serious. I have watched games where Romo sits to pee has about 5-10 seconds behind that line.

I dnt know too many... if any... knowledgable Skins fansthat would agree with you on that one.

Wow, did someone really put our line against dallas's in pass pro? People are delusional round here, both ways

yeah, actually most of them would because they aren't desperate to exculpate Jason Campbell.

You same cats were here hollering about Brunell and if YOU weren't as an individual poster, I'm going to guess it's because of the difference in age between Mark and Jason.

But it's the SAME EXACT excuses, the same nonsense, the same blame for the entire team EXCEPT the QB.

Same thing last year and you guys think you're onto something new or have an argument? You don't. Campbell started 5-3 with the team, then 0-4.

Then Collins went 4-0 to finish the season. It's the same nonsense about the line and the receivers (who are more talented this year than last but perhaps less experienced with the rooks---who cares--Campbell didnt use them last year, certainly.) And the playcalling.

Just anyone but Jason..or Mark...or Patrick (though Pat got the least amount of rope to hang himself with, which I find bizarre, since he probably showed the most ACTUAL passing/scoring points promise aside from Mark 2005)

Wow, did someone really put our line against dallas's in pass pro? People are delusional round here, both ways

Actually, no. Dallas line is made to look better than it is because of Romo sits to pee's abilities.

Did you see them pass protect for Bollinger and Johnson (Bollinger is actually mobile, too, that's what's funny about that??)

If you did, you can't possibly assert that you weren't given evidence of their ACTUAL pass blocking ability this season.

Romo sits to pee is the key.

Just like Brady is key for NE and their pass protection.

That you apologists are so pathetic in your protestations and diversions merely demonstrates that you are incapable of being reasoned with. You are the same ones relying on old and debunked notions about 'how great' the New England line is, etc.

Cassel's pretty mobile and he's a good player for them but he's been sacked more than Campbell. Brady is far less mobile and he gets sacked less. Wonder why that might be?

That you apologists are so pathetic in your protestations and diversions merely demonstrates that you are incapable of being reasoned with. You are the same ones relying on old and debunked notions about 'how great' the New England line is, etc.

This is why I said to just add me to your ignore list. You state before how I should not "psychoanalyze" people and that maybe I could tone it down alittle.

Then you have the audacity to post something like this.

Pot... meet kettle. Looks like you may be the one who cant reason.

And your comparison of the O-line was laughable... and you got called on it. Dont get mad... get even.

Actually, no. Dallas line is made to look better than it is because of Romo sits to pee's abilities.

Did you see them pass protect for Bollinger and Johnson (Bollinger is actually mobile, too, that's what's funny about that??)

If you did, you can't possibly assert that you weren't given evidence of their ACTUAL pass blocking ability this season.

Romo sits to pee is the key.

Just like Brady is key for NE and their pass protection.

Cassel's pretty mobile and he's a good player for them but he's been sacked more than Campbell. Brady is far less mobile and he gets sacked less. Wonder why that might be?

You can talk about New England's line all you want. All I said is the Dallas line is better than our line when it comes to pass pro.

Watch the video...

and

ScreenHunter_01Dec221748.gif

JC has gone up year over year in EVERY statistical gategory... sure... I can cherry pick and say he regressed from the game where he was not sacked to the game where he was sacked 7 times.... but its not a god picture of what really happened... and its bad science.

Umm, when I see this I see a YPA that has plateaued and a TD per game that has decreased each year...

REGRESSION BABY! WOOT!

And your comparison of the O-line was laughable... and you got called on it. Dont get mad... get even.

Got called on it? What because you said it was laughable makes it so?

You can't honestly be as old as you say you are.

you're right, you need to go to ignore because I can expose myself to ill-informed, vehemently ignorant opinions on sports talk radio or various ESPN fora.

Got called on it? What because you said it was laughable makes it so?

You can't honestly be as old as you say you are.

you're right, you need to go to ignore because I can expose myself to ill-informed, vehemently ignorant opinions on sports talk radio or various ESPN fora.

Yes... "you got called on it". Go ahead Ghost... Go start a thread about your opinion that our offensive line is "just as good" as Dallas's" and lets see what happens in that thread... I "triple dog dare you"!!! (I am a child... remember?)

Your impudence is astounding. Passive/aggresive much? You tread around these boards offering advice about how people should behave and then proceed to behave discourteously yourself while staying within the rules of the board as not to earn a timeout from the moderators. (See... I can use big words too) For someone with a history as long and traveled as yours, I would expect a little more respect. As a long time and respected member of the board, you should know better.

In closing... save your passive/aggresive insults for someone who cares... or may choose engage in your flamatory behavior. I'll have none of it.

Have a nice day and happy holidays to you and yours...

In the first 6 games JC looked good but not great. By the middle of the season, the opposing teams had studied the offense and figured out that JC telegraphs his moves. Learning this they would apply the fix.viz. stop Portis, cover Moss and Cooley and blitz the QB who then appears lost. Is that an oversimplification?

Campbell can pass for 150 yards against the 49ers who were missing both safeties. YAY!

Our offense is terrible. Is it all Campbells fault? No. Is he a big part of the problem. Yes.

Unfortunately, when the QB is a problem, it is unfair to judge all the talent on the team. If we change the QB and the offense still sucks than all of you can say it is not Campbell's fault.

Until that day we can only blame the QB because our players have produced at a higher level.

The problem is, we have seen this QB before, his name was Mark Brunell. Same QB just taller. Same dink and dunk. SAME SAME SAME.

Actually Brunell was better...and everyone on this board wanted to put in Campbell, who in 2.5 seasons hasn't produced like Brunell with basically the same team.

Archived