Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And, Jason Campbell continues to regress...

mi6

Man this is my big gripe with campbell. Moss just had a sure td in the endzone, but campbell did not throw the ball untill Moss came open, not while he was running, which gave the safety plenty of time to move over and break up the pass.

I don't think he will EVER be able to throw to space where the reciever will be open, instead it seems he has and always will wait for the reciever to BE open before throwing the ball.

You don't see a positive comment after every good pass because 'Good' QB's are supposed to be able to complete 60%+ of their passes, which probably include many 17 yarders. I am not giving 'mad props' to a QB that can't lead more than 1 TD drive a game.

Not my point. The person I was replying to has never, ever made a good comment about JC. Confirmation bias.

Not my point. The person I was replying to has never, ever made a good comment about JC. Confirmation bias.

Point taken. My point is that QB's need to be judged mainly on 2 things:

1. Wins

2. Scoring drives (TD drives mostly)

Tom Brady's first 3 title years he was nowhere near the top of the statistical heap, yet few questioned his value as a QB due to the aforementioned 2 keys. Troy Aikman made a career out of throwing around 20 passes a game average, however he made the most out of those throws.

Campbell has shown very little in his first 2 seasons starting. The most impressed I have every been with Campbell was the first Dallas game this year. He was poised, led multiple scoring drives while keeping the chains moving. Since then? ..........

And, can we have folks like you just stop ... take a breath, and get a grip on reality.

In the second series, he has demonstrated what a number of folks have been posting ...

- he can't read defenses

- he makes poor throws.

He overthrew Devin Thomas, and nearly threw an interception. Because the passing game is suffering and is inept, the offense becomes one dimensional ... and, that is strictly run-oriented.

And, that is what has resulted in yet another PUNT! What a punt ... 50 yarder!

Are you one of those fans who always think it must be the qb's fault?

We have an old oline, a banged up running game and receivers who can't run routes or catch the ball... Yet you fail to point out how many times receivers drop passes or are in the wrong spot when the ball is released.

Campbells biggest problem is inconsistency. I say one more year with Zorn, and hopefully a stronger Oline. I am on the fence with Campbell...he shows signs of Ramsey now because he has been just hit so much. I think thats what leads to his inconsistency over the past few weeks.

And, can we have folks like you just stop ... take a breath, and get a grip on reality.

In the second series, he has demonstrated what a number of folks have been posting ...

- he can't read defenses

- he makes poor throws.

He overthrew Devin Thomas, and nearly threw an interception. Because the passing game is suffering and is inept, the offense becomes one dimensional ... and, that is strictly run-oriented.

And, that is what has resulted in yet another PUNT! What a punt ... 50 yarder!

2006Skins wasn't commenting on whether or not Campbell is good, he was saying we don't need another damn thread saying "ZOMG CAMPBELL SUCKS!!!"

It's annoying.

I wish the ground was a Redskins reciever

i wish the air was redskins receiver.

this guy campbell over throws, throws on the ground. and again as we have said all the time, his field vision is poor throwing in to double and triple coverage with all the time in the world.

protection is very good today and he still over throws and under throws. he cant do anything when there is pressure and cant do anything when there is perfect protection.

this guy is worse than brunell. i swear man, this guy is worse than brunell and ramsey.

I really dont understand the man crush on campbell. He sucks. Flat out. oline sucks? good qb play can easily pick up an oline. JC never will do that. Pure garbage.

WOW

QB's with great pass pro...

Eli

Peyton

Brady/Cassel

All above average passers, why? hmm

We have a young QB who played as an Elite QB in the first half

the running games goes to **** and now Campbell is blamed for everything

hese obviously not playing Elite right now, but compare him to Mcnabb

Campbell Haters = :doh:

Archived