Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We now have more ****ing snow!!- where is spring??

ljs

If you lose them, go out and take some more pics. About an hour ago. Winter storm from behind the wheel. Those folks heading westbound on I80,(towards Salt Lake),were not happy. All backed up. Probably a turnover here, off the road there,a semi sliding off the road and backing things up. Maybe all of the above.

stormdriving1.jpg

stormdriving2.jpg

stormdriving3.jpg

stormdriving4.jpg

I keep getting my hopes up that were going to get some snow, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon. I was just talking with my mom yesterday, and I honestly can't remember the last time there was a couple inches of snow on the ground for Christmas, and I don't think it's ever actually snowed on Christmas in my life (that I can remember anyway). :(

it seems like it's been forever since we've had any real snow. I would love to have at least one snow like that. Anymore than that, and it would make life around here too difficult.

I must say PCS, it looks like you live in a postcard.

PCS wins the Darwin award. :D: Taking pictures while driving in the snow? Really?

What? Just a little storm. And I was on the frontage road. Going really slow. :halo:

our snow always comes down sideways. I really think it never snows in Wyoming,it snows in Utah and blows through here on its way to Nebraska.

Yep. It does seem that way at times. To say it get's breezy at times in Wyoming would be an understatement.

ok, we are up to 48 inches or more in some areas. It's NOT stopping!!

My road finally got plowed today, after I spent an hour shoveling out my driveway/sidewalks just from the overnight snow (5 inches or so). so then I had to shovel the icey rock hard snow that the plow blocked my driveway with. Made it to work 3 hours later than normal. Everything is closed around here.

Today's news report: Coeur d'Alene, ID is closing in on its snowiest December ever, after having received 50.3 inches. I'm 20 min from there, we have pretty much the same amount.

Seriously. I got a lil excited yesterday to see some (not much) melting. I could actually see real asphalt for the first time in 2 weeks....and now this morning...WTF is going on?

I'm living in a perpetual snow globe.

snow.jpg?t=1230573523

• 2 months later...

so it took me over an hour to get home. I skipped the freeway cause of the accidents. it was so backed up...but even the back way was so crazy. I've seen half a dozen people slid off the road....and tons more already crashed. Where the **** is spring??

so it took me over an hour to get home. I skipped the freeway cause of the accidents. it was so backed up...but even the back way was so crazy. I've seen half a dozen people slid off the road....and tons more already crashed. Where the **** is spring??

60-70 degrees here in fairfax. don't know what your issue is.

60-70 degrees here in fairfax. don't know what your issue is.

:secret: He's from Spokane, Washington.

If it's any consolation,major snow storm here as well. Flat out dumping. SLC will be back up in to the 50's or higher this weekend though. Like they say. Springtime in the Rockies. Get tired of the weather, wait 15 minutes,(knowing it's not quite officially Spring yet).

:secret: SHe's from Spokane, Washington.

fix'd it for ya:D

I actually moved to Coeur D'Alene, ID last month, it's only 30 min away,but a bit higher in elevation. But still work in spokane. finally stopped snowing, but slicker than snot on a baby's butt outside.:silly:

Archived