Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanna smell like a Whopper?

JeffSchmeff

Wanna Smell Like a Whopper?

Posted Dec 17th 2008 10:06AM by Monika Bartyzel

Filed under: Stores & Shopping, New Products, Meat, Fast Food

Flame, Burger King body spray

Close your eyes and imagine... You've going on a date with a beautiful man or woman. You lean in to kiss their cheek hello when you get a strange whiff of something out of the ordinary. They smell like ... a burger! You can't let this one go, so you mention their strange scent. "Oh, that! I'm wearing my favorite Burger King perfume."

Man, that's sexier than a naked David Hasselhoff with a puppy!

Burger King has released its own scent: "The Whopper sandwich is America's Favorite Burger," -- yeah right! -- "Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame broiled meat."

For just $3.99 you, too, can smell like a Burger King. Will you jump on this bargain?

via http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2008/12/burger-kings-new-meat-scented-spray-flame.html

• 11 months later...

One year BUMP

I bought a few bottles of "Flame" for gag gifts this Christmas. The tiny bottles are packaged in what is basically an oversized matchbook.

The smell is amazingly bad (SHOCKER). It's like they boiled onions in Pine Sol and bottled it. Didn't really notice any meat smell, just a putrid, almost gag-enducing aroma. Hope my co workers like it!

Archived