Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CODEPINK to protest and throw shoes at White House/w pics

WVUforREDSKINS

So you took Mick and Ax seriously...

And I shouldn't because . . . ?

I'll freely admit that things like subtlety, irony, and sarcasm frequently fail to make it through the process of digitization. It's happened enough to me for me to certainly concede that it could happen to others.

(Often, when it happens to me, I'm frankly amazed that anybody could believe that <whatever I said> was serious. Usually <whatever I said> was intentionally the most unbelievable thing that I could think of.)

But yeah, it happens.

Absolutely......not.

That comment was directed at the people that argued in the other thread that throwing a shoe at the president was "no big deal...it isn't like an act of war or something....political protest....blah blah"

It absolutely is assault whether it is the POTUS..or the CodePinker? CodePinko?

It is if you consider that the accused's intent is irrelevant.

And do you also feel as strongly about the reverse of your position? That throwing a shoe at the President should be treated exactly the same as throwing one at Joe the Plumber?

Edit: Remembering a comment I've heard that Dennis Miller made:

The animal rights people have decided to throw blood on people who wear fur, but not leather, because it's a lot safer to insult rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Absolutely......not.

That comment was directed at the people that argued in the other thread that throwing a shoe at the president was "no big deal...it isn't like an act of war or something....political protest....blah blah"

It absolutely is assault whether it is the POTUS..or the CodePinker? CodePinko?

Oh, I gotcha. I misunderstood.

chucking them on the WH lawn could be a serious offense, like "hurling a projectile at the WH. It wlll be interesting to see what happens.

Don't know about a serious offense.

But I'd be willing to bet that a protest permit that extends inside the White House fence is tough to get. :)

Come on, this is the perfect "Sex in the City" revolution!

Oooohhhhh no you didn't! These stupid wenches may have tarnished my favorite color, they may disgrace my frickin gender, but I'll be DAMNED if I let them drag my favorite TV show into the gutter with them as well. Hell no!

As far as their "protest," what a pathetic bunch of stupid morons. Seriously, I'm embarrassed for my gender with these dipwads running around, spewing absolute stupidity and ignorance, and taking up a form of protest they most likely do not even understand the meaning of. I'd say the Daily Show skit summed their overall intelligence and perception of "reality" up quite well. Normally when I see protestors I just roll my eyes and move along, but these ladies seriously annoy the hell out of me.

EDIT: By the way, fabulous pictures WVU...good job, lol.

And I doubt it will be as funny as them protesting the Marine recruiting station in Berkeley. Especially as portrayed by The Daily Show. Don't these people know that they're a joke?

That was Hilarious. They owned them extremely hard, the interviews were like deer in headlights. But then again Daily Show is just a bunch of leftist treasonous ****s.

Disappointed with the pile of shoes in WVU's photos. Those shoes are waaayy to organized, it does not represent chaos or mess or disorganization at all. Code Pink has no ART in its soul (or sole). Worse, by neatly pairing those shoes up it sends the message that they weren't serious because they're planning to take their shoes back!

If you are going to go for a publicity stunt sacrifice the shoes! Go for the big statement! Boooo!

Just not funny enough to be worthy of the idea.

Originally Posted by Ax View Post

Where's a 90 year old who can't see over the steering wheel, jumping the curb, crashing into a group of people, when you need one?

Well, Larry, I carefully, and purposely, left out what the result of this action might be, leaving that to the imagination of each reader, to determine. Tell me, so I don't make the mistake by assuming, what exactly you feel, in my described scenario, would be the end result of it? And, could there be, in your opinion, more than one possibility?

For the record, these people perfectly represent the dip**** who threw the shoes at the President.

They are all, losers.

Code Pink is the perfect example of Freedom.

I mean really: We should use them as an example across the world.

Lets rank each country by this standard.

France

Germany

venezuela

Belarus

Burma (Myanmar)

China

Cuba

Equitoral Guinea

Eritrea

Haiti

Loas

Libya

North Korea

Saudi Arabia

Somalia

Sudan

Syria

Turkmenistan

Uzbekistan

VietNam

Zimbabwe

China (Tibet)

Moracco (West Sahara)

Russia (Chechnya)

and upon completion of a 2 hour protest outside the Presidents residence: Count the people standing and give them a score.

"It's outrageous that al-Zaidi could get two years in prison for insulting George Bush, when Bush is directly responsible for the deaths of 1.5 million Iraqis and 4,200 U.S. troops, and 5 million displaced Iraqis," says Medea Benjamin of CODEPINK. "The one who should be in jail is George Bush, and he should be charged with war crimes."

http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=4565

:rolleyes:

[/b]I'm gonna go down during lunch and **** with them. I have a camera, i'll post pics if I get any good shots

Oh here we go again with Crocodile tears for Iraqi victims and creation of fantasy death tolls, 1.5 million? Heck why don't they just jump to the end and say he killed 25 million Iraqi's (ie all of them).

Archived