Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

zoony

• 3 months later...

I bought tickets to the Cowboys and 49ers from SkinsFanCU07 (he threw in the Steelers game for free).  Great guy and seller, kept me informed throughout the process.  I would definitely purchase tickets from him again.

• 2 weeks later...

In an effort to keep the ES Classifieds as a place that Redskins fans can feel comfortable buying and selling Redskins merchandise, tickets, etc.- this thread has been created so that members can leave feedback about their buying and selling experiences with other members. Be it positive or negative, get the message out. Do it here.

Ccccdcxsdf88lvf

A few simple rules, and read them carefully.

1. Slander will not be tolerated. If we catch anyone telling lies or making misleading statemnts about another member in this thread, your time on ES is done.

2. Do Not Make It Personal. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with another member that is rooted in an ES Classifieds transaction, simply state what the issue is and why it exists. Provide evidence and be specific. Remember, fellow Redskins fans should always get the benefit of the doubt, if there is one to be given. Even in cases where there is no benefit of any doubt to be given, personal attacks will not be tolerated.

3. This is not an argument thread. While certain members might feel that they need to better explain themselves or a situation in their own defense, please do not use this thread as a platform to bicker back and forth. The definition of "bicker" is simple. We know it when we see it.

If you note a violation of the rules, please simply use the Report Post Feature, and let the staff handle it.

In an effort to keep the ES Classifieds as a place that Redskins fans can feel comfortable buying and selling Redskins merchandise, tickets, etc.- this thread has been created so that members can leave feedback about their buying and selling experiences with other members. Be it positive or negative, get the message out. Do it here.

Ccccdcxsdf88lvf

A few simple rules, and read them carefully.

1. Slander will not be tolerated. If we catch anyone telling lies or making misleading statemnts about another member in this thread, your time on ES is done.

2. Do Not Make It Personal. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with another member that is rooted in an ES Classifieds transaction, simply state what the issue is and why it exists. Provide evidence and be specific. Remember, fellow Redskins fans should always get the benefit of the doubt, if there is one to be given. Even in cases where there is no benefit of any doubt to be given, personal attacks will not be tolerated.

3. This is not an argument thread. While certain members might feel that they need to better explain themselves or a situation in their own defense, please do not use this thread as a platform to bicker back and forth. The definition of "bicker" is simple. We know it when we see it.

If you note a violation of the rules, please simply use the Report Post Feature, and let the staff handle it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought 3 tickets from DButz.... first time buyer from him, but I have sold him tickets in the past...

Thanks again brother !

Thought I sold you tickets last year, didnt buy, anyway no big deal lol Chess met up with me since he was local, would buy/sell to him again thanks man

Thought I sold you tickets last year, didnt buy, anyway no big deal lol Chess met up with me since he was local, would buy/sell to him again thanks man

You bought my Vikings tickets ;) hahaha its all good thanks man !

Just bought Skins/49ers tickets off of DButz65. Many thanks man! Can hardly wait for the game.

Transaction was very smooth and he should get another five out of five stars. I paypal-ed him the money and he sent me the ticket exchange within an hour. Great seats for a very reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more.

Cheers,

Justin

Just bought Skins/49ers tickets off of DButz65. Many thanks man! Can hardly wait for the game.

Transaction was very smooth and he should get another five out of five stars. I paypal-ed him the money and he sent me the ticket exchange within an hour. Great seats for a very reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more.

Cheers,

Justin

Thanks for the feedback, good buyer here people, sent payment almost as soon as he said he would, A+

SkinsFanCU07- very easy transaction, fair pricing, quickly shipped and always up to date with all information. Would easily buy again again if selling what's needed

Was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Payment went smoothly and quickly as he promised. Hope you and your son have fun at the game.

HTTR

Archived