Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Kool-Aid drinkers thread!

21KO

Everything will be fine, you're all a bunch of Negative Nancy's, JC is still learning, O line is beat up, Bengals are actually pretty good cuz they tied the Eagles, if you're complaining you aren't a REAL FAN. Those of you who said we needed to start dominating teams weeks ago are crazy, a W is a W, etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

Everything will be fine, you're all a bunch of Negative Nancy's, JC is still learning, O line is beat up, Bengals are actually pretty good cuz they tied the Eagles, if you're complaining you aren't a REAL FAN. Those of you who said we needed to start dominating teams weeks ago are crazy, a W is a W, etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

And here I was thinking they are pretty bad because they're 1-11-1.

So REAL FANS can't complain? :doh:

Sarcasm detector need a tune up? :D

But seriously, JC's looking better. Quicker release, more accurate. SS actually made a whopping 23 yarder. Fred Davis caught a pass. CP's getting some holes. Defense is stepping up, but if they could actually catch an INT it would be nice. Let's take this and greet the Eagles with some freaking fire under our asses, which has been nonexistant for weeks. This team needs to get mad, dammit. Enough of this woe is me BS. Coming back from 17-0 would light that fire, I think.

Archived