Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Kool-Aid drinkers thread!

21KO

Time to clean house.

Let's start with Clinton. Trade him ... he isn't a Skins! Every year, he locks horns with coaches, and causes locker room divides. This loss falls on his shoulders ... the team just lost focus because of his provocative distraction.

Everything will be fine, you're all a bunch of Negative Nancy's, JC is still learning, O line is beat up, Bengals are actually pretty good cuz they tied the Eagles, if you're complaining you aren't a REAL FAN. Those of you who said we needed to start dominating teams weeks ago are crazy, a W is a W, etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

You forgot to squeeze in the phrase, "chicken little" somewhere.

Everything will be fine, you're all a bunch of Negative Nancy's, JC is still learning, O line is beat up, Bengals are actually pretty good cuz they tied the Eagles, if you're complaining you aren't a REAL FAN. Those of you who said we needed to start dominating teams weeks ago are crazy, a W is a W, etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

Complaining doesn't make you a real fan?

Are you kidding?

How many years have you bought season ticket?

How many away games have you paid for and gone to?

My guess is NONE.

You my friend are a douche bag............

LoL I actually needed that...a little humor is good because it stinks around here.

We don't need to address our o line at all, all of those guys will hit the second wind of their careers next season, Jansen is just a little off his game, he will have a resurgence. All of you should know the defense is built from that back up not the other way around, we have guys that can run around and cover, no point in wasting early draft picks on defensive tackles and ends that can rush the passer..we all know high draft picks at those positions bust. Not worth the risk, maybe we can get Renaldo Wynn back..that guy got after it.

Did I miss anything?

I love your enthusiasm. Of course I'm never gonna give up on this team. But ever since we lost to the Rams, we've been so frustrating to watch. People are gonna be negative. We just lost to the 1-11-1 Bengals.

If you aren't pissed, then IMO you aren't a fan.

Of course it's a joke thread but if it a serious one, then that's what my response would be.

Did I miss anything?

The last decade?

Archived