Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Same price--what system?

21DIEHARDSKINSFAN21

well the pc is cheating lol cause u can do everything on it including gettin emu's, rom's, download music n crap. xbox 360 cant do all that stuff. so i left it out. anyways

bigmike, i stated the same games as well. no difference in games. same titles.

i am fiending to get a ps3, cause i am in love with it, but see its more expensive then the other 2, and wii is the cheapest. and i am a madden fanatic so im curious how is madden on the wii, but generally why you enjoy the system, IF there was the same titles.

To say no difference in game breaks it down to pure hardware in which PS3 will and should win every time. Anyone not choosing PS3 over Wii and 360 at the same price with equal games should be taken out behind a shed and shot in the face for being retarded. One of these things is not like the other...

To say no difference in game breaks it down to pure hardware in which PS3 will and should win every time. Anyone not choosing PS3 over Wii and 360 at the same price with equal games should be taken out behind a shed and shot in the face for being retarded. One of these things is not like the other...

bring

it

on!!

:silly:

Got to go with PS3 here but I want the old PS2 controllers!!!!! Sony can take back the crappy sixaxis and slightly better dual shock 3 with their crappy L2 R2 buttons back and give us a wireless Dual Shock 2.^__^

Why? Let's be honest it's more reliable hardware wise compared to the 360 and it's better graphically than the Wii. No fanboying just being honest.

We are talking about if the consoles with the same graphical differences like this current gen right?

You have to factor in that after a year and a half of paying for XBOX Live, it equals out to the price of a PS3.

That said, I got an XBOX because the majority of my friends and family have it. Never been a big Playstation fan. Only game I really EVER got in to on a Sony system was Twisted Metal from PS1. That game was awesome.

You know now that I've been thinking how could all 3 systems play the same games? Okay my new answer is the PS3 and Wii.

The better question would be what company would you prefer running the entire console game business. I'd go with Nintendo there because they like innovation and don't price their consoles outside of the market.

So yeah the best console this gen imo if they were all priced the same is the PS3. You get Bluray, and online is free. Microsoft fans would still get to play their Halo games and most PS3 skus have wireless built in.

So who do I think is catering to traditional gamers this gen the best. Microsoft, their console can be bought very cheap and you can add whatever you want for a better experience if you so choose. I may have jumped in late but they seem to have the best third party support and online experience imo.

Who do I think is the most innovated. Nintendo, no matter how some personally feel about them the Wiimote/Nunchuck and Wii Fit are some of the most innovative things that came out this gen on consoles. I just think Nintendo could have put a bit more power and they could get at least better ports.

I still think if the PS3 was $399 and $299 at launch it would be ahead of the 360 and have the best exclusives just like last gen. Sony just messed up big time by forgetting the most important thing and that's the price. First time I didn't buy a Sony console at launch.

It is a very weird but interesting gen so far.:2cents:

redd, you from va beach thats where im from!! anyways, which model in stores should i get if i do get a ps3, min gb is 40

Easy get the cheapest one you can find new in a store. The great thing about a PS3 is you can find cheap hard drives basically anywhere to upgrade them unlike the 360 where you have to buy Microsoft brand hard drives. Way cheaper then spending $499 on a 120gb model.

If at all possible try to find the Metal Gear Solid 4 PS2 BC bundle. For now they're the only PS2 BC models you can still buy without having to get a used model. Even if you're not a fan of MGS just sell it and get the BC bundle.

I think what we all need to realize is that the systems each have advantages over the others. PS3 with BluRay support and exclusive titles such as Killzone, MGS, Little Big Planet, etc. Wii for more interactive, old school titles and purely fun games, Mario Kart, Wii Sports, etc. The 360 with it's superior online experience, and exclusive titles like Ninja Gaiden 2 (which is an awesome, awesome, awesome game), Halo 3, Gears Of War 2, etc.

So each system has some sort of advantage to the other. With that said, each company has made such a case for themselves that it almost seems like you're better off having each system, because that's just how it is right now.

Now, I know you don't really want to purchase 3 new systems right now. So the question you have to answer is, what types of games do you want to play? All of the systems are good, so look at the games that you want, and what exclusives titles and features are in line with what you consider fun, then go with that.

Archived