Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dark Knight

DTN Redskin

The Joker alone makes DK better than BB. The villians in BB were boring...............

I agreee %100 that the joker is way better than any villain in BB, but I really do enjoy the way batman develops in BB better. Also the once scene where he is in the Mongolian prison and just beats the crap out of everyone is just amazing.

I agreee %100 that the joker is way better than any villain in BB, but I really do enjoy the way batman develops in BB better. Also the once scene where he is in the Mongolian prison and just beats the crap out of everyone is just amazing.

Your starting to make sense. The first movie definately developed the Batman character much better. In DK Batman was kinda of boring and his character really wasn't what made the movie great..............

I got Batman last night. It was ok, the GF fell asleep about half way and I started doing other things, I couldn't tell you how it ends, I will have to watch it again. I Thought the first one was much better. Transformers and Iron Man we also much more entertaining to me as well. I think that it did so well because Ledger died right before it came out.

Liam Nieson? Come On Man!! He doesnt even hold a candle to Ledger in DK................

No I was just surprised about the boring part. Ra's Al Ghul was awesome training Bruce Wayne and a good villain he fought against in Batman Begins. I agree the Joker was better.

I thought it was ridiculously overrated. Good movie, but definitely overrated. Good thing Heath Ledger was in it, I don't think it would even be worth seeing.

Spoiler-ish gripe below:

I couldn't believe that in the span of <30 minutes they introduced one of the most badass villains of all time (twoface), and then promptly killed him off.

Am I the only one that finds Maggie out right Fugly. She looks like a femal version of Jake Gyllenhaal. Seriously, he could let his hair grow out were a dress and pass for Maggie and I wouldn't notice. I'm no fan of Katie Holmes but at least she could be cute at times. Maggie is the better actor but they really couldn't find anybody hotter to replace Katie Holmes?

Fully agree- she's horrible. Really drew back from the movie.

I am in the minority that still prefer the original Batman (Keaton / Nicholson). Still I thought Kim Basinger was annoying, however she looked so much better than Gyllenhaal that I can't even put it into words. That broad has no redeeming features.

I thought it was ridiculously overrated. Good movie, but definitely overrated. Good thing Heath Ledger was in it, I don't think it would even be worth seeing.

Spoiler-ish gripe below:

In response to your spoiler:

There's speculation that Two Face was not killed. And there wasn't any confirmation in the movie either.

In response to your spoiler:

There's speculation that Two Face was not killed. And there wasn't any confirmation in the movie either.

In response to your response :)

I had hoped that was the case, too, as it wasn't made clear in the movie. However, producers confirmed he is indeed dead earlier this year. Pretty lame if you ask me

Out on DVD and blu ray today. Thinking about picking it up today for the old blu ray tonight. Is the movie really as good as the hype? The reviews have been extremely positive on it. Also haven't seen Batman Begins is there anything I need to know from this movie before watching Dark Knight?

Thanks for any info.

Best Batman movie to date.

as with Monk, i'll hide possible spoiler stuff

The visual effects with Two-Face were great, but one thing that bothered me was that he didn't sound like he had a hole in the side of his face. if you're mouth is permanently open on one side, you are going to sound different when you talk.

and I'll agree with Monk that he was killed off too-soon after becoming Two-Face. They did a great job of building him up to become him, but after the transformation there wasn't enough of him.

Archived