Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not Poll: Your most disheartening moment from this season so far?

Commander PK

?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Springs
    • Rogers
    • Hall
    • Smoot

Well, after this debacle tonight, what's going down as your most disheartening moment this season so far? There are probably more to come. I'm getting to the point now, where I just want this season over as quickly as possible. The Bengals and Niners are going to beat us. Probably 7 or 10 to nothing. Both their offenses are only slightly better than ours, and that will be enough. Our **** stadium will probably be 1/2 full of Eagle fans in two weeks, and they will crucify us. I'm figuring 45 to 3 or 7 with ****sam missing at least 2 field goals from 40 +. After this season started so well, I really believed we had found something in Zorn, now I don't know. Our o-line sucks, but I'm beginning to think that Campbell isn't the answer either. When he does get time, he makes poor throws. At least our defense is playing well, but they choke we need them the most. I'm beyond frustrated with my team right now.

When we lost to Dallas at home in what was clearly (in my mind at least) a "statement" game, I had a feeling the season could very well go down hill. We should have had every motivation to beat them and we played completely flat the whole way through.

After tonight's game it should be clear to every fan that the '08 model is not playoff worthy.

I tried to post a poll, but apparently I had to many words in option 4. This is what I had...

1. Losing to to the winless Rams at home, just when we were starting to believe..

2. Losing to Dall ass at home...

3. Getting blown out by ****tsburgh on Primetime, when 1/2 of our stadium was full of ****tsburgh fans.

4. Getting blown out by the Gints, on a day when the emotion from honoring a fallen comrade on the anniversary of his death...should have atleast kept us in the game...

5. Getting manhandled by the supposed "B Team" in the area, again on Primetime...

6. Some new devilry we haven't even had to endure yet...

we can still win out............yea right. sick of this mess we call redskin football. it's sickening to watch games. painful.

I echo you sentiments. It's a same that some fans find it difficult to phantom that calling a spade a spade is okay!

The loss to Dallas was sickening for me!

The Rams game. That team was winless , and to see Bulger just drop back , and then Avery make a dagger catch like that...I believe my exact words in Chat when that occurred were "NOOO NOOO...MY HEART...NOO"

And then that s gets pushed back because some dummy does some dumb crap which I don't even remember what he did and then it's like a 49 yarder and he kicks that through and then I was PISSED. Prob the worst moment this season.

It seemed like after the rams loss this team just wasn't the same.

Overall though most disheartening...the loss to the Giants last week...I thought this is team might actually show something...to show how far it really had come since one week...and they did next to nothing.

we can still win out............yea right. sick of this mess we call redskin football. it's sickening to watch games. painful.

Well, you can't win out if you can't score. No matter who this team plays, they can't score. The offense has played like dog **** since the Philly game. I don't understand how they could have fallen so far, after looking so promising in the earlier half. What the hell happened? Did Zorn get figured out? Did the team start beliving it's own press? Did something happen behind the scenes that has caused this team to lose focus?

My most disheartening moment is every time i see a pass play call. And for me, pass plays are disheartening for 2 reasons.

Reason 1.) Campbell lacks every quality of a good qb. He also looks scared as hell. campbell doesn;t even know how to step up in the pocket. I just absolutely hate seeing him look so uncomfortable every single play.

Reason 2.) It's also very frustrating to me because we have santana moss, randle el, chris cooley, malcom kelly and devin thomas, and the offense struggles to get these people the ball. It also frustrates me to see these good receivers out on the field and zorn sends them on basic hooks, slants and screens. Our passing game has no big play capability at all.

Archived